Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any hope for the future? Or are we living in the last days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    Are you willing to sail around shark territory?
    Yeah why not... Sharks aren't dangerous. I'm still kind of high so disregard what I said...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Yeah why not... Sharks aren't dangerous.
      They'll turn your boat upside down and have a juicy piece of you though.
      Last edited by Y0@NN; 08-31-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Those Fuc*ing sharks...

Comment

Don't be so serious. We're all just AI created organic "robots" living in a computer simulation. Eventually something is gonna turn the power off & it'll be like we were all never here to begin with.

Comment

They thought the 30's was the end. The 60's. Today. In 200 years from now when alien contact is finally revealed, the world be like Elysium. We gonna have wormholes courtesy of their technology, and us, from the early-mid 2000's would have been long-gone, a part of history.

Plz freeze me in a casket, attach a signal emitter based off of nuclear, and let me float space forever.

Comment

It feels like things are going bad all over the world. From economies to the environment to relationships between different peoples.

I wish I could say that there was a sense of optimism and hope for the future but that's not the vibe I get, there is more of a cloud of negativity hanging over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                It feels like things are going bad all over the world. From economies to the environment to relationships between different peoples.

I wish I could say that there was a sense of optimism and hope for the future but that's not the vibe I get, there is more of a cloud of negativity hanging over everything.
                I agree man. This is the vibe that's given off. Whether it's plagiarized, or reality...

In the end, I know I stay on the up and up with people so I'll be ok. But damn, -MEGA- is fixing to be a grandpa and is stressing on his lineage.

Comment

I have hope for the ingenuity of man, but we are faced with a crisis we've never encountered before.

There are just too many people on this planet and resources are dwindling. Just half a century ago, the population of the world was about 3 billion, and now its skyrocketed to 7 and a half billion, and the growth is speeding exponentially, by the end of the century, the population is projected to grow to around 11 billion.

The earth is undoubtedly struggling under the strain, and we're starting to feel it. The weather changes and the drought situation in california for instance. The drought is not just a passing phenomenon, it's become the new norm and it will continue to get worse.

Comment

I really don't care if there's a nuclear war tomorrow that wipes the planet clean of the infestation called humanity. Probably the best thing that could happen to the Earth. Maybe some more deserving species will evolve to replace us and take better care of this amazing planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      I really don't care if there's a nuclear war tomorrow that wipes the planet clean of the infestation called humanity. Probably the best thing that could happen to the Earth. Maybe some more deserving species will evolve to replace us and take better care of this amazing planet.
                      Take the initiative broman

I actually think the world is a pretty cool guy though.

Comment

Working...
                      X