No announcement yet.

Official discussion thread - Netflixs "Narcos"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Official discussion thread - Netflixs "Narcos"

Anyone started this? I'm about to dive in myself, it's getting great reviews online.

I'll check it out soon but the topic has been done to death. It will take some great characters to keep my interest.

Comment

I was actually gonna watch an episode last night but decided to watch "stand by me" instead. Lol.

Comment

Fuck off, ginger.

Comment

Really good actually. Very well done - crazy how much Netflix can apparently afford to spend on these things. Each episode is like a movie. I think I'm on episode 4. The actors are all great too, especially the guy who plays Escobar.

Comment

I'm about to start watching this one as soon as Mr. Robot finishes.

Comment

I'm gonna watch episode 1 tonight

Comment

Watched first episode tonight.. It was good, very entertaining

That Carlos ledher guy that was the pilot flying planes into miami in the first episode is the real figure that diego Delgado character from the movie BLOW is based on.. The guy that double crosses johnny depp and has his own island in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Watched first episode tonight.. It was good, very entertaining

That Carlos ledher guy that was the pilot flying planes into miami in the first episode is the real figure that diego Delgado character from the movie BLOW is based on.. The guy that double crosses johnny depp and has his own island in the movie.
                  Yea lehdher was insane and lived an equally crazy life. I'm going to watch this tomorrow night.

Comment

It's dope and so far, historically accurate. The dude playing Escobar is actually Brazilian and it comes out in his spanish accent, but he portrays Esco pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                    X