No announcement yet.

Jared Fogle convicted and sentensed for childen ****ography & rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    That's a long time. I think he'll make it out alive, but his poor anus won't. I give it 4 years max before his assh*le is completely split open.
    Jareds gonna get passed around like a bong in there.

And on top of it, the poor guy has to eat prison food.

Comment

• Fukers gonna be a sub in jail

Comment

• They should just kill this dirt bag

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Per MSN

Ex-Subway pitchman sentenced to 15-1/2 years on child sex charges
          Man I was looking for this thread to post the same news in a while ago but couldn't find it because I was looking in the wrong forum. I fail hard.

Anyway I'm glad they didn't go as soft on him as I was afraid they would.

Comment

• You can't even masturbate to videos of five-year-olds these days without people having an issue with it... it's political correctness gone mad.

Comment

• Daaaamn Fogle's gonna be singing the Milkshake song for the next 15 years.

Comment

• Damn, Jared is going to 'pound me in the ass prison' not jail.

I wonder if he will be in general population? Probably not right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I guess a plea bargain deal is sure way to secure a conviction but 5 years seems like such a light sentence for horrific crimes committed against children. And who knows, will he be eligible for parole after serving part of his sentence?
                  Those bastards always get off light. yeah he will serve at most half of his sentence. Less maybe for good time and earned work credits. That knocks it down to a quarter of his sentence.

The best that can be hoped for is he gets the hell beat out of him on a daily basis.

Comment

• i'm glad they threw the book at this guy.

the title of the thread only talks about child ****ography, for some reason. from what i'm reading, the dude habitually hired underaged prostitutes in their early and middle teens.

Comment

• http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...B57otZSEP1u.97

Comment

Working...
                      X