Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what type of things you did in high school that you look back on and laugh about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Trying to get with this Asian chick and having her mom beat my ass in front of everyone
    did she give you them hands or a belt?

Comment

We use to use to drive around and throw eggs at ppl... the funniest times was when we hit bikers and make them fall off their bikes... they get back on and try to chase a car... ha!

Comment

Being high from morning until day end including the whole day through school. Started off by talking to some kid for 10 minutes while in a chair. Laughed that whole conversation, and by the end of interaction I slid outta my chair onto the floor of the auditorium...
        Somehow ended up fencing my Theatre teacher in 2nd; I was clenching every muscle just to not have a spasm and accidentally stab him. Shoulda seen my ****ing stance holding that sword. Also stood Southpaw for no apparent reason.

3rd, I walked in circles around the weight room for an hour.

Then in 4th my crotch area musta been 1000 degrees. I didn't move at all that class, just sat very slanted at my desk. Bad day to wear jeans

Comment

one time i went to school high and found out we had some presentation in the theater room. i came to school late and when walking down the aisle in this dark ass room i accidentally ran into a teacher and knocked them into the railing.

"my bad."

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
            Oh God. I would have paid to see your year book photo. lol. I remember G-Units were big back then too and majority of dudes wore cool water cologne because it was cheap and it had a good smell.
            haha, high school is a funny time. I think it's unfortunate a lot of kids think it's the end all be all, because it scars a lot of them.

Comment

Just smoking weed all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                did she give you them hands or a belt?
                All hands..

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  All hands..
                  damn, lmao. she's a savage for that one.

Comment

Condom baloon floating around during Pep rally's

We played volleyball with it

Ahhhhh Timmy the janitor; while other story

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      damn, lmao. she's a savage for that one.
                      It took me years to gain back the Asian community's respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X