No announcement yet.

Recommend a good Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a good Watch

I am looking to treat myself to a nice watch. I have really started to appreciate designs of watches and need one for special occasions. I am looking to spend anywhere from $500-1000. Let me know of some watches you guys like.

Budget: $500-1,000
    Color: Any
    Preferably a big face watch.

Thanks.

I absolutely love this watch. Every man should have a nice watch for a job interview, dates, weddings etc.

I have this model and really love it.

Comment

This is the next model I plan on purchasing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
            This is the next model I plan on purchasing.

That is a beautiful watch but it is north of my price range. Thanks though.

Comment

Take a look at SeiyaJapan.com. Seiko is one of the most respected watchmakers in the world, and makes very high-quality watches in every price range. Considering how easy it is to find an incredibly nice mechanical Seiko for less than $500, a budget of $1000 gives you a ton of choices.

Here's just one example of a Seiko dress watch:

Their divers are also very well-respected and can be worn casually or formally with maybe a strap change. Many (maybe even most) of the models on Seiya Japan aren't even sold in the U.S., so you'd potentially getting something quite uncommon. Most of them will have automatic movements - usually the way to go if you're spending that much money on a watch. Spending $500-1000 on a watch with a quartz movement just seems strange except maybe in the case of very utilitarian watches - but if you're looking for a watch for special occasions, those likely aren't what you want.
              Last edited by samouraļ; 08-10-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/el-ch...lection-2015-8

Comment

Anything with David Attenborough in.

The Sopranos, Breaking Bad.

The first2 seasons of Prison Break were great and the rest definitely entertaining enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X