No announcement yet.

A review of all the current threads on the lounge front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A review of all the current threads on the lounge front page

I won't rate my own, as obviously they're essential reads, you ****s, but what have the rest of you been up to? Let's take a fair and considered appraisal:

Drake commits manslaughter. Some shitty rapper I don't care about does a rap calling some other rapper a ****. See, when I read a thread title saying someone "commits manslaughter" I expect them to have, you know.. committed manslaughter. If you think that doing a rap is the same as committing manslaughter, then this explains why Fat Yanks go around shooting each other. They probably empty six bullets into each other and go "I just played freakin' baseball" or some stupid fucking shit. Shame on this poster for a misleading title. This was almost as misleading as him making a thread called "I, Too_Slick, aren't a complete ****."

Who here accepts biological evolution? - This is a thread that could only work in America, a country where they try to suggest that giving your kids vaccinations gives them neurological disorders. They should retitle this thread "Who here accepts that Fat Yanks are fucking thick?"

Is New England the only Lounger that has posted a shirtless? - A thread all about an egomaniac who uses this as a rowing paddle:

I just ate at the best burger place of all time - See, the average Yank, with its small brain capacity, only has three thoughts when it sees something: "Can I fuck it?" "Can I nuke it?" "Can I eat it?" This is why a thread about eating a burger is seen as newsworthy, though if you tried talking to this daft **** about 18th century literature or quantum mechanics, he'd just wonder if you could have an extra helping of fries to go with it.

I have an idea - An attempt to make the lounge more "family friendly". SouthpawHitman actually pmed me to say "I was hoping someone would suggest putting up pics of kids so I could have a wank". Dirty paedo ****, he is.

Russians start trashing banned Western food - You've got the lot there, see. Food, plus xenophobia. If only it also talked about a black woman with a massive ass, you'd have the whole set. It's like "Boxing Scene ****** Bingo", and you've got a full house. ****.

That's enough for now, I need to drink some more and generate some more bile. These threads aren't making me angry enough, just saddened at how flaccid they are.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I have an idea - An attempt to make the lounge more "family friendly". SouthpawHitman actually pmed me to say "I was hoping someone would suggest putting up pics of kids so I could have a wank". Dirty paedo ****, he is.
    Smh Bad post fam

Comment

What about that thread where some midget from Hammersmith calls some facking **** a ****?

Comment

Review the best rivalry thread

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Review the best rivalry thread
          Not bad, actually. They talked about me, so it's all good.

Comment

Not bad, actually. They talked about me, so it's all good.
            this ****in guy...

Comment

Good Guy Annie mentions every thread but mine to not hurt my feelings

Comment

Rapper Sean Price dead at 43 - When I saw this thread title I made a mental note to try and google who the fuck this was.

I'm not against rap, I even listen to a bit of it, but I don't really dig it totally, and I'm not sure why that is. I can't blame my age, as I was a teen when acts like NWA and Public Enemy first came out. Maybe I can blame being a Brit, as rapping isn't traditionally as popular over here, possibly because most Brits can't rap for ****.

But I think it's because it's often not melodic. There's a stereotype that rap's all about "blunts", shooting and "bitches", and I think it does often sink down to that stereotype these days. A shame.

But as a thread, I think it's perfectly legitimate. Make another, and I'll call you a **** for that one, I promise.

Comment

See, maybe I'm just a fuggen BETA, but this is the type of music I listen to:

Comment

Rapper Sean Price dead at 43 - When I saw this thread title I made a mental note to try and google who the fuck this was.

I'm not against rap, I even listen to a bit of it, but I don't really dig it totally, and I'm not sure why that is. I can't blame my age, as I was a teen when acts like NWA and Public Enemy first came out. Maybe I can blame being a Brit, as rapping isn't traditionally as popular over here, possibly because most Brits can't rap for ****.

But I think it's because it's often not melodic. There's a stereotype that rap's all about "blunts", shooting and "bitches", and I think it does often sink down to that stereotype these days. A shame.

But as a thread, I think it's perfectly legitimate. Make another, and I'll call you a **** for that one, I promise.

Brits originated that "Grimey" rap style if i'm not mistaken, I know Dizzie Rascal or something like that. Some documentary of hip hop in England. I was a kid when I saw it, thought it was the coolest thing I have heard at the time. London also got my group Massive Attack, love their albums Mezzanine, 100th Window and Heligoland. You fck with Massive Attack?

Comment

Working...
                    X