Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People should definitely post fewer pictures of their children. What you put up online is never private.

Comment

I posted a pic of my toilet after I had an accident this morning after drinking strong coffee, I don't see why I can't share everything in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        People should definitely post fewer pictures of their children. What you put up online is never private.

lots of the women i know go from having robust careers and lives to being fully domesticated in a matter of a few weeks. their children preoccupy most of their time and energy. i don't care to see a constant barrage of pictures of other people's children, but i do understand the phenomenon. women carry babies around for nine months in their bodies prior to giving birth. it is a comprehensive act, bearing children. it overhauls completely the lives and bodies of women.

add in that they're now subject to sitting at home all day and taking care of a kid [which leaves plenty of time to use social media, contrary to what popular media might make you think about being a stay at home mom,] you can see why they go to the facebook, etc, to talk about their children and seek attention and socialize outside of the home.

it's the perfect storm for a barrage of stuff you don't want to see on a facebook feed. i block a lot of the women who do nothing but post about their young children.

i generally block people who are guilty of constant attention seeking behavior. some people need help, and i can't give it to them. it's doing me no good to see them reduced to calling out for help and attention on the facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
          I posted a pic of my toilet after I had an accident this morning after drinking strong coffee, I don't see why I can't share everything in my life.

i dtake big dumps.

i eat a lot, and a lot of what i eat [when i'm behaving] is plant material. fibrous plant material doesn't break down fully in your gut, and it increases fecal bulk. i take gigantic dumps. gigantic. i'm on a nice little schedule. a dump wakes me up every morning. often, i'll take a second before i take my shower and leave for the day. iwhen i'm on the road, i take a dump when i get home. like clockwork. i don't even have to go until i get upstairs and into my unit.

i was extremely tempted to send a picture of 0ne of my masterpieces to some friends in a group text. this thing snaked it's way around the bowl without breaking, whcih is not at all typical for me. next to it were two good sized, neat turds that stood on their own. these two sidepieces were easily the size of the turds you normal humans take. i'm not exaggerating when i guestimate that my dump, in total, weighed several pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
            i dtake big dumps.

I eat a lot, and a lot of what i eat [when i'm behaving] is plant material. Fibrous plant material doesn't break down fully in your gut, and it increases fecal bulk. I take gigantic dumps. Gigantic. I'm on a nice little schedule. A dump wakes me up every morning. Often, i'll take a second before i take my shower and leave for the day. Iwhen i'm on the road, i take a dump when i get home. Like clockwork. I don't even have to go until i get upstairs and into my unit.

I was extremely tempted to send a picture of 0ne of my masterpieces to some friends in a group text. This thing snaked it's way around the bowl without breaking, whcih is not at all typical for me. Next to it were two good sized, neat turds that stood on their own. These two sidepieces were easily the size of the turds you normal humans take. I'm not exaggerating when i guestimate that my dump, in total, weighed several pounds.

..........like!

Comment

LOL i dont mind it on FB, because I don't have one but people my age besides me are getting into this whole, "I knocked up my gf" thing and I get texts. Sometimes picture texts of peoples babies and ****. That gets me mad lol, I usually just respond "lol". That usually ends it.

Comment

most of my "friends" friends, who i actually hang out with, have no children and are not married. we're established, successful dudes, but a lot of us are immature

many of my "acquaintance" friends are married and have kids. their children preoccupy their lives. i can't fathom living like that. i'm going to need freedom well into my thirties. i turned 28 in march. my idea of a good time is packing the car full of skis and dudes and heading north. you can't do that when you have a freaking baby. you have to wait until they're older, and then it's a "family ski trip," and not a chance to fly around with your buddies. and you're also in your mid 30's.

probably not happening.

Comment

I like how Facebook on GTA5 is called Life Invader

Comment

I also can't stand when people are taking pictures with what are about eat or what movie are they watching. Who gives a **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                      I also can't stand when people are taking pictures with what are about eat or what movie are they watching. Who gives a **** ?
                      I can't tell you how annoying that is. I see people served their plate in a restaurant and instead of eating like a normal human would, they take a ****in picture of it and post it to see how many other losers out there will "like" it. Our society is incredibly stupid, all these social media apps further solidify it.

Comment

Working...
                      X