No announcement yet.

Homicide Rates Have Dramatically Increased In Big Cities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Why they call it Chiraq these days then?
    I don't know. Because it sounds cool?

Chicago homicides in the early 90's

1990: 851
    1991: 928
    1992: 943
    1993: 855
    1994: 931
    1995: 828

Chicago homicides in the 2000's:

2004: 453
    2005: 451
    2006: 471
    2007: 448
    2008: 513
    2009: 459
    2010: 436
    2011: 435
    2012: 516
    2013: 441
    2014: 432

This year is on pace for about the same as the last 10 or so years.

As I said. Baltimore is more of an outlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Baltimore is an outlier.

The homicide numbers of NYC, LA, and Chicago are all much lower now then they were in the 80's and 90's.

This is not to say that violence is not an issue/problem.

But stuff like this is the type of the sky is falling splash shit that social media and cable news networks make their ratings on.
      While your statistics are correct overall. It's the reason I posted what I posted in the other thread. Statistics show crime is rising mainly in the inner city.

Chicago, Detroit, Cincy, Cleveland, Baltimore...
      They aren't what they were in the 80's and parts of the 90's but crime went down, and it's rising again.

Most of what I have read is because of the wealth gap, unemployment level and of course drug use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        While your statistics are correct overall. It's the reason I posted what I posted in the other thread. Statistics show crime is rising mainly in the inner city.

Chicago, Detroit, Cincy, Cleveland, Baltimore...
        They aren't what they were in the 80's and parts of the 90's but crime went down, and it's rising again.

Most of what I have read is because of the wealth gap, unemployment level and of course drug use.
        Are you reading this from urban magazines or liberal news by any chance?

It can't possibly be the types of ****s that usually dwell in the inner cities doe. It has to be because of wealth gap, unemployment and drug use lol. When will people be held accountable for their own lives? When will they be responsible for committing their own fucking crimes?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
          Are you reading this from urban magazines or liberal news by any chance?

It can't possibly be the types of ****s that usually dwell in the inner cities doe. It has to be because of wealth gap, unemployment and drug use lol. When will people be held accountable for their own lives? When will they be responsible for committing their own fucking crimes?
          So you think those people just want to live that way? So you don't think lack of education, high drug use, violence, single parent homes, none of those are contributing factors? So these "types" just want to act and behave that way even though it's against their best interest.

lol the stupidity in this place is crazy, how about you stop watching Sean Hannity.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-03-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I blame Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              So you think those people just want to live that way? So you don't think lack of education, high drug use, violence, single parent homes, none of those are contributing factors? So these "types" just want to act and behave that way even though it's against their best interest.

lol the stupidity in this place is crazy, how about you stop watching Sean Hannity.
              Yes, a lot of them seem to like and promote hood culture... have you not listened to hip hop, Vines, or WorldStarHipHop? I mean seriously, some of these people want to grow up to be a drug dealer or gang banger. Most don't want to get an education and a job because they might be able to play in the NBA some day or become a rapper. Also some want to live off the government... they breed solely for more benefits. Nobody is forcing them to do any of this... it's a choice. Just blame it on white privilege and racism doe.

Lack of education: They seem to like a lack of education because they came out with dey own Ebonics doe dawg. I also didn't know that mandated schooling(education) wasn't required for those in the inner cities... Forgive me for them lacking an education by their own damn choice. There was no child left behind and other programs just for them. There's also scholarship programs and grants for them that others can't receive... but I guess that's societies problem doe that they lack education when given the easy route.

High drug use: Did anyone force them to smoke, inject, take, snort, do drugs? I didn't think so.

Violence: There's violence everywhere. You can't blame society for thug culture violence. WorldStar and Vine's show the true nature and who's really to blame for the problems in these places. I didn't see your average person rioting and looting when OJ got off. The Bloods and Crips explain a lot of the violent nature of hood culture.

Single parent home: I know lots of people from a single parent home that are perfectly fine. But then again most of them knew who their fathers were. Who's fault is it that these peoples parents aren't together? Did society force them to split or did they make that choice themselves? You can't blame society for bad parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                baltimore/washington d.c. area has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.
                Well how come people keep killing people if guns are illegal there? Are you suggesting criminals don't follow the law?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Well how come people keep killing people if guns are illegal there? Are you suggesting criminals don't follow the law?
                  But Liberals said that gun control works doe.

Comment

But Liberals said that gun control works doe.
                    I was seriously asking. I don't follow politics much.

But If I was in charge I would force all the citizens of DC and Chicago to take Xanax so everybody will be good and sedated.

Comment

Yes, a lot of them seem to like and promote hood culture... have you not listened to hip hop, Vines, or WorldStarHipHop? I mean seriously, some of these people want to grow up to be a drug dealer or gang banger. Most don't want to get an education and a job because they might be able to play in the NBA some day or become a rapper. Also some want to live off the government... they breed solely for more benefits. Nobody is forcing them to do any of this... it's a choice. Just blame it on white privilege and racism doe.

Lack of education: They seem to like a lack of education because they came out with dey own Ebonics doe dawg. I also didn't know that mandated schooling(education) wasn't required for those in the inner cities... Forgive me for them lacking an education by their own damn choice. There was no child left behind and other programs just for them. There's also scholarship programs and grants for them that others can't receive... but I guess that's societies problem doe that they lack education when given the easy route.

High drug use: Did anyone force them to smoke, inject, take, snort, do drugs? I didn't think so.

Violence: There's violence everywhere. You can't blame society for thug culture violence. WorldStar and Vine's show the true nature and who's really to blame for the problems in these places. I didn't see your average person rioting and looting when OJ got off. The Bloods and Crips explain a lot of the violent nature of hood culture.

Single parent home: I know lots of people from a single parent home that are perfectly fine. But then again most of them knew who their fathers were. Who's fault is it that these peoples parents aren't together? Did society force them to split or did they make that choice themselves? You can't blame society for bad parenting.
                      LOL, typical, close minded conservative response.

To eliminate the disease, you need to find the symptoms and find the appropriate vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                      X