U.S.A. Dropped S*** nuclear bomb in....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    we haven't in decades.

our nuclear weapons are pretty advanced.

barring any technological leap/discovery we don't need to.

we have warheads small enough to fit 8, 12, 16 warheads in 1 missile.

we even have warheads with variable yields. we can arm them from 5 up to 150 kilotons depending on power we want.

the other nations need to test because they're trying to enhance yield, lessen warhead weight or both.

we don't.
    moab are giant conventional bombs.

b61 is nuclear.

moabs are dropped from cargo hold of huge cargo planes.

there were several types of moab before.

we even used one in desert storm.

it's gigantic. dropped from cargo plane it spreads like a incendiary fuel over a large area of the sky then they light up.

it's like spreading diesel fumes over entire blocks and lighting a match.
    The B61 is variable yield. from 3K to over 300K. The only reason I think they are testing them right now is for accuracy. They are using F15 which mean the old version platform for it or existing ones instead of the F35. ( But I suppose F15 is still on top of the fighter jets out there.).

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      The B61 is variable yield. from 3K to over 300K. The only reason I think they are testing them right now is for accuracy. They are using F15 which mean the old version platform for it or existing ones instead of the F35. ( But I suppose F15 is still on top of the fighter jets out there.).
      the F-35 thing makes sense. maybe they're making b61 versions for F-35 since carries weapons internally. maybe mods to make it fit?

F-15 is still damn good. singapore and south korea just bought a bunch and they tested eurofighter and rafale and can afford top of the line.

probably the singapore F-15SG is best F-15 version right now.

they also have SEMI stealth F-15 but no one has bought it yet.

Comment

the F-35 thing makes sense. maybe they're making b61 versions for F-35 since carries weapons internally. maybe mods to make it fit?

F-15 is still damn good. singapore and south korea just bought a bunch and they tested eurofighter and rafale and can afford top of the line.

probably the singapore F-15SG is best F-15 version right now.

they also have SEMI stealth F-15 but no one has bought it yet.
        F35 thingy is already done...

Comment

Working...
        X