Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq: "All-time Laker Team would smoke All-time Bulls Team...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its amazing how they constantly got these already established ATGs i guess one of this perks of relocating to sunny LA

Most of Lakers fans don't know how they got their name
    Last edited by Phenom; 07-21-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
      Yup, no Kobe, Shaq, Wilt, or Kareem for the Lakers. But the Bulls would be without Pippen, Rodman, Kerr, Cartwright, Love, Paxon, Sloan.

Lakers would still have Goodrich, Cooper, Fisher, Green, and Bynum off the bench.
      I know the Lakers didn't technically draft Kobe, but I thought it was a beforehand type of deal between the Hornets and Lakers for Vlade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I know the Lakers didn't technically draft Kobe, but I thought it was a beforehand type of deal between the Hornets and Lakers for Vlade?
        Yep same situation as Pippen for the Bulls... This debate has gotten overly complicated. Shaq has now begun trolling us too.

Comment

Yeah, the Lakers had the deal in place for Kobe, and same with the Bulls for Pippen, but the Hornets and Super Sonics will always technically be credited for drafting Kobe and Pippen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            He did have like the medical excuse, if I remember right? I'm not super clear on that far back but I think im remembering right, I was a bulls/trailblazers fan back then so only the Bulls were real reliable to root for.

Or was it BS? IDK if they found something afterwards.
            thats all that is, an excuse

it happened on 1990 Eastern finals against Pistons, Game 7

some say he folded because of the pressure. I mean who wouldn't, your biggest game of your life against the so-called "Bad Boys"

Comment

it was.

plus kobe/lakers sabotage so kobe drops to hornets.

west did the same thing with vlade.

he gave divac (A TOP EURO CENTER) a pack of cigarettes and told him to smoke during team interviews.

vlade dropped to lakers pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                How weak will that Lakers list be if it was only players drafted by the organization
                elgin baylor, jerry west, magic johnson, gail goodrich, norm nixon, james worthy, ac green, vlade divac, nick van exel, eddie jones, marc gasol, kobe bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  elgin baylor, jerry west, magic johnson, gail goodrich, norm nixon, james worthy, ac green, vlade divac, nick van exel, eddie jones, marc gasol, kobe bryant
                  no centers, no titles

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    no centers, no titles
                    dude, marc gasol and vlade divac is better what you guys got.

shiet ac green and elden campbell.

Comment

• vlaaaaaa deeeee diiiii vaaaaaacc

Comment

Working...
                      X