Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq: "All-time Laker Team would smoke All-time Bulls Team...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    stat padding and media awards paid for by nike
    you're mistaking him from Lebron

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    scottie pip held that team together.
    except when he had migraines

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    what TNT needs to do is let Scottie sit in between Kenny and Charles across from Shaq
    no need, Chuck would throw him the bow before Ernie says "welcome"

Comment

• The Bulls we're great for 6 years thanks to 1 guy. The rest of that Bulls squad are just complimentary pieces.

Lakers have been great for several decades with a long list of ATGs.

No contest. Lakers by 25

Comment

• How weak will that Lakers list be if it was only players drafted by the organization

Comment

• Id like to stand up for Pippen for the migranes too, I get em all the time and take meds for em. When you get a bad migrane, it's ****. You can't move much, let alone play high level nba ball. That's all.

And btw a migrane isn't what most people call it is, like its not a bad headache. Medically diagnosed chronic migranes isn't really prescribed all that much, and thats what Pip had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            How weak will that Lakers list be if it was only players drafted by the organization
            Baylor, West, Magic, Worthy, Kobe. Kobe was by trade, if I remember correctly.

None of the bigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              How weak will that Lakers list be if it was only players drafted by the organization
              I don't think you wanna go that route either, .

Lakers:

PG: Magic Johnson
              SG: Jerry West
              SF: Elgin Baylor
              PF: James Worthy
              C: George Mikan

Bulls:

PG: Derrick Rose
              SG: Michael Jordan
              SF: Jimmy Butler
              PF: Horace Grant
              C: Joakim Noah

Last edited by Savage Poster; 07-21-2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• I mean should Pippen count if its only drafted, they did have the deal done already so the Bulls did tell em who to pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Id like to stand up for Pippen for the migranes too, I get em all the time and take meds for em. When you get a bad migrane, it's ****. You can't move much, let alone play high level nba ball. That's all.

And btw a migrane isn't what most people call it is, like its not a bad headache. Medically diagnosed chronic migranes isn't really prescribed all that much, and thats what Pip had.

Pip did not have "serious" migraines

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Baylor, West, Magic, Worthy, Kobe. Kobe was by trade, if I remember correctly.

None of the bigs.
                    Yup, no Kobe, Shaq, Wilt, or Kareem for the Lakers. But the Bulls would be without Pippen, Rodman, Kerr, Cartwright, Love, Paxon, Sloan.

Lakers would still have Goodrich, Cooper, Fisher, Green, and Bynum off the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

Pip did not have "serious" migraines
                      He did have like the medical excuse, if I remember right? I'm not super clear on that far back but I think im remembering right, I was a bulls/trailblazers fan back then so only the Bulls were real reliable to root for.

Or was it BS? IDK if they found something afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X