No announcement yet.

I Feel So Cheap and Low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel So Cheap and Low

So here i was chatting with an old friend. for some reason we got to the point where we talked about sex. she said she hadn't had one since she got pregnant and gave birth almost a year ago. so in short things got heated.

we started talking about in details about sex and stuff like two highschool kids wondering how good it feels. LMAOOOOO!

to make things worst we started having cam sex. why is it worst? well here's the bad part. while doing the cam show we usually get cut off because the baby would crawl to her or we would get cut when the baby was crying.

i mean how awful can that be?

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    So here i was chatting with an old friend. for some reason we got to the point where we talked about sex. she said she hadn't had one since she got pregnant and gave birth almost a year ago. so in short things got heated.

we started talking about in details about sex and stuff like two highschool kids wondering how good it feels. LMAOOOOO!

to make things worst we started having cam sex. why is it worst? well here's the bad part. while doing the cam show we usually get cut off because the baby would crawl to her or we would get cut when the baby was crying.

i mean how awful can that be?
    at least you didn't force the baby to watch

Comment

A man gotta do what a man gotta do!

Comment

Comment

Meh who cares

Comment

I've done worse. Way worse.

Comment

Was the p*ssy bomb, fam?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I've done worse. Way worse.

Comment

That baby is scarred for life.

Comment

The kid has a promising life ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X