No announcement yet.

FSU quarterback trades punches with a girl in a bar.. Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Not as tough as you though. A trained fighter who by his own admission used to beat up and rob innocent people. Yes you're the the authority on these topics. You're a ****in joke.
    So if I would act like you and say it's ok to beat on women then that would make me a tough guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Sounds like you want to be first in line puto.
      Who the fuk are you?

Comment

So if I would act like you and say it's ok to beat on women then that would make me a tough guy?

You'll always be a coward for your previous actions. And it's absolutely laughable that now you are taking up causes and protecting victims.

Comment

You'll always be a coward for your previous actions. And it's absolutely laughable that now you are taking up causes and protecting victims.
          Oh well, those who have no sins cast the first stone. Isn't that what your holy book says?

Way to avoid my points though. Funny how a cowardly criminal like myself is more of a man than you will ever be.

Keep getting off on videos of girls getting beaten though, and I'm the coward.

Comment

Smh at this thread...i always lose all respect for a man when i hear he hits women or approves of it.. You're a fcuking man just push the ***** away restrain her whatever...don't crack her in the face like you would a guy...its fcuking disgusting.

and also seeing a woman get hit right in front of you by a man is one of the ugliest things. Womens body/facial structures are so fragile compared to a mans...fcuk again smh at you wanna be tough ****s me and cuahtehmoc would probably knock all of you out with only one hand each

Comment

Oh well, those who have no sins cast the first stone. Isn't that what your holy book says?

Way to avoid my points though. Funny how a cowardly criminal like myself is more of a man than you will ever be.

What holy book? I'm an atheist you ******. And no, I've never beaten up innocent people, robbed them, or taken advantage of them in any way. That's what weak p@ssies like you do.

What points did I avoid? I don't feel sorry for the girl, that makes me a monster? I showed my girl the video and she laughed at how stupid she was and said she deserved it. I'm not having this discussion with you, you're a joke and the biggest coward on here.

Comment

You are the biggest coward on here. You're lucky jose didn't catch you beating and robbing innocent people or he would have put a cap in that brown ass.

Comment

What holy book? I'm an atheist you ******. And no, I've never beaten up innocent people, robbed them, or taken advantage of them in any way. That's what weak p@ssies like you do.

What points did I avoid? I don't feel sorry for the girl, that makes me a monster? I showed my girl the video and she laughed at how stupid she was and said she deserved it. I'm not having this discussion with you, you're a joke and the biggest coward on here.
                  Don't get your panties in a wad tough guy. First off you showed your mom, stop lying.

Second, so you think it's ok if someone grabbed you by the wrists like that? Or how about they grabbed your "girl" wink, wink....

Funny how you get off on the girl getting punched but completely ignore what a douche bag he was. How about saying excuse me, or tapping someone on the shoulder instead of boggarting his way to the front because he's a fukin QB of a **** school?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    thats the rules in 1979.

Grow up. Woman can hit men though. So your dumb rule book doesnt say real woman dont hit men. These woman think they can punch slap spit and clown a man all because a man cant defend himself. Do you think woman would do this if there was no dumb code .? What if it was you better not hit men cause men can hit you back .?would she do that.
                    oh man you're even more gangsta than the other tough guys in here

call it a dumb or old I don't give two fcuk but a man that hits a woman (or even post about hitting one that swings at him) is a straight up coward, that's it there's not much to explain

where in that video did you see the guy's life in danger?

I'm sure her father saw this video and I hope he catches up to him man to man not man to woman and beats his ass senseless then shits on his face (that's what I would do or the .45 whatever comes first)

Comment

Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                      You are the biggest coward on here. You're lucky jose didn't catch you beating and robbing innocent people or he would have put a cap in that brown ass.
                      Jose used to help me, then we would pluck their eyebrows together.

Comment

Working...
                      X