Lady Fan
    Welter Skelter
    Hitman932
    Captain
    The Hoff
    And many others I can't remember off the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Dye is mah homie fasho Rud bruh. Someone already mentioned Gully. I miss that dude like a muh****ah. And everybody knows how I feel bout mah Bruhnlaw Walt.

I haven't seen anyone mention R!z though. That dude was a bonified legend too fasho.

Walt
      Gully
      Sam
      R!z
      R-Dub
      Panda
      Rippuh
      Midnight
      Lorily
      Terrel
      Bringz
      Jazluvr(He pops in every now and again)
      Frogz
      (I would say AKAtheMack, but I know he's still around )
      GreatA
      Timmah
      Dies
      Dorian
      Mangz
      Knann
      KB Poetry
      Poet
      Jro
      Vet
      Rome
      Vers
      Al Yankab!tch
      Calilloyd
      CYJ(CrackYourJaw)
      Ether
      GC(Grand Champ)
      HS303
      MarkB
      Laddy
      PK
      RubenSonny
      Rae
      Grust
      Burner

Im sure that I done forgot a few, but charge it to my head and not my heart.

All mentioned are those I consider Legends that don't post often, if at all.

Kad, Mak, ,TBear, SP50, Dean, Annie, PB, Georges, Led, Chups, Willy, Must, Kev, AI, Natas, Glove, Barn, Abo, Bat, BG, Reed, JohnM and more are the Legends that are still currently posting on a regular basis.
      Thanks, i'm still green af though.

Gully Gad...damn that guy used to crack me up. I hope where ever he is, he is holding up. I have given Gully Gad billions and trillions of points throughout the years. So when he comes back, if ever, he will answer my donations

Comment

Comedian

and the guy who always post selfie and ask loungers about his clothes/fashion

Comment

and the legendary Troll also one of the funniest poster The gr8estToat
          Last edited by betmen; 07-07-2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Boxingscene didn't even give Gully that gift. How they gonna do him like that.

Burner/No Ceilings was ight too. Reminds me of Brush actually. Gets a bad rep for liking unpopular fighters but their cool to talk other ***** too.

Idk what happened to jab and poet. I use to go on the history section just to read their posts. Poet would go h.a.m on Freedom all the time lol

I miss my man KING MEAT, The Glove, and Hi-Dro (CEO of Hi-Dro thunder done promotions. And the dude with the Archer avatar I think his name was something jab would always crack me up.

I miss the dudes Terrell and Tim Horton. They were some funny mfers that went out like Gs!

Comment

O and my man Ether! I'm still rocking the profile pic he made me. He just feel off the face of the earth lol

Dorian use to be funny as hell too when he wasnt on Overeems nuts and being a DRose hater that bastard ha

Also Led was that ninja back in the day but he's way past his prime. Whenever he shows up now he's just drunk as f banging Asian trailer park hookers.

Derranged was a funny pasta eating mothafkuah too but I barely see him anymore.

Comment

Maybe one day ill be on this list. I already knocked out tiliheels on my way to be an atg poster.

Comment

Burner still posts guys, very regularly actually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Burner still posts guys, very regularly actually.

my pinoy bro that liked Kristen Kreuk like you...what was his name? i miss that dude

Comment

Burner posting in rbr Porter vs Broner as none other than....that's right, this will shock you. You woulda' never guessed it was him...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post15805639

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      my pinoy bro that liked Kristen Kreuk like you...what was his name? i miss that dude
                      Sigrab, he left out of nowhere. Probably got bored of being here, he was cool af.

Comment

Working...
                      X