No announcement yet.

HBO's Ballers Television Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    McConaughey can only play the same old redneck hillbilly southern charm character. He always has that same southern accent and he pretty much plays the same damn person every time. he did good in dallas buyers club but again he was playing a downlow gay redneck and did the massive weight loss for more dramatic effect.

i judge ATG status in playing COMPLETELY different roles and able to nail them so good that they are far from their last role ya feel me?
    As you can see, I don't even put McConaughey in the GREAT category yet.

I suggest you watch True Detective Season 1 if you think that's all he can do though.

I wouldn't even put DiCaprio, Phoenix, or Bale as ATG's yet. But they certainly have potential to get their. It's all about resume mixed with ability.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Russell Crowe from the Late 90's to Mid 2000's seemed like he was well on his way ATG status, but he's been pretty crappy since IMO. Still a good actor overall though.

McConaughey is one a good run, lets see if he can keep it up.

Jim Carrey's SNL parody of McConaughey sums up my feelings about him.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Jim Carrey's SNL parody of McConaughey sums up my feelings about him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaded again.

Comment

Best episode so far!

Loved when the chicks started screaming: "I love Miami!" and started stripping on the yacht

Comment

Best episode so far!

Loved when the chicks started screaming: "I love Miami!" and started stripping on the yacht
            Definitely. Got some nice titty action.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Definitely. Got some nice titty action.
              word but if its miami they gots to start showing the booty. hopefully they start having some bad dominicans, cubans, pr honeys with big ole cake for future episodes cuz most of the girls be looking like LA girls lol.

Comment

word but if its miami they gots to start showing the booty. hopefully they start having some bad dominicans, cubans, pr honeys with big ole cake for future episodes cuz most of the girls be looking like LA girls lol.
                Them Miami Cuban B*tches are hot.

Search this b*tch up, Aniley Perez.

Comment

Them Miami Cuban B*tches are hot.

Search this b*tch up, Aniley Perez.
                  Yeah i agree bro i went down and partied in SOBE and lot of the cool miami guys on this forum gave me pointers on what to do and where to go.

There are definitely way hotter girls in Miami than the show is giving us so far.

I hit wet willies, liv, story, mansion, dream and some other bars and they all had some bad cuban mamis all over way hotter than the women in Cali and that says a lot cause Cali women are known for being hot. i just love the booty tho lol and most LA girls be tall thin model actress looking with no booty.

how u feel the show will go tho? seems like the Rock got his groove on and the appreciation party was a big hit till his boss dropped the N bomb at the end.

also his boss doing coke and drugs aint a good look.

Comment

Yeah i agree bro i went down and partied in SOBE and lot of the cool miami guys on this forum gave me pointers on what to do and where to go.

There are definitely way hotter girls in Miami than the show is giving us so far.

I hit wet willies, liv, story, mansion, dream and some other bars and they all had some bad cuban mamis all over way hotter than the women in Cali and that says a lot cause Cali women are known for being hot. i just love the booty tho lol and most LA girls be tall thin model actress looking with no booty.

how u feel the show will go tho? seems like the Rock got his groove on and the appreciation party was a big hit till his boss dropped the N bomb at the end.

also his boss doing coke and drugs aint a good look.

Reggie is going to end up in jail soon I think. And I think Ricky Jarrett will get cut.

Cali has some hot women, but in the bay, most of them unfortunately aren't DTF.

Comment

Reggie is going to end up in jail soon I think. And I think Ricky Jarrett will get cut.

Cali has some hot women, but in the bay, most of them unfortunately aren't DTF.
                      lol that was funny when they said "DTF" in tonights episode lol.

i find the only DTF chicks be drunk slutty sorority types, or the booty u find online. or when u catch them at the right mood in vegas when they got that anything goes cuz im in vegas mentality thats where i met that last chick who ended up being married or separated as she claims.

yeah im down in LA we def got fine women but they high maintenance and gold diggers. bay chicks tend to be more chill and laid back in my experience.

SD got lot of fine women too if u ever partied down there.

I hope Reggie gets locked up or smoked he be getting on my nerves. Ricky just seems too small to be in the NFL and in comparison to the other players but i guess that aint an issue so far.

that would be tight if the rock ends up being the top dog rep at anderson financial and makes partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X