HBO's Ballers Television Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    looks like they responded to your request and gave Reggie a grand exit

i gotta rewatch it..i was doing something when it was on...who did reggie pull his weiner in front of again? the girl with the pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i gotta rewatch it..i was doing something when it was on...who did reggie pull his weiner in front of again? the girl with the pics?
      yeah thats her. she'd prob be more down if reggie was an actual baller and not just a yes man

Comment

yeah thats her. she'd prob be more down if reggie was an actual baller and not just a yes man
        Reggie's not a yes man, he's an ass kissing leech!

Comment

for such a big dude, i think Vernon is the biggest b1tch on the show

Comment

Yeah. Dallas has an offer on the table and he is nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Reggie whipped out his dick to Angela

Comment

true but they gotta make Vernon appealing and likable to the audience. if Vernon was your typical thug trying to be hard then the audience wouldn't feel as bad for his situation and for Reggie using him.

its actually quite common for athletes to be too nice and to generous always taking care of their entourages and ending up broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  No, don't associate that other sorry ass thread with this one.

Your thread was loud and flashy but it lacked of output and just couldn't pull the trigger.
                  Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I asked him to merge it so there wouldn't be a waste of space in the lounge. It's not like it is going to matter. TheGR8TESTOAT, Will have full rights to the thread, that was the main request I asked Boston Guy to accomodate.
                  Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I'm surprised you didn't make a poll thread 1st on whether to do that or not.

All the posts in your thread where by you.
                  haha this is ****in hilarious.

Comment

• Just started watching this today and like it so far, but the rock is pretty lousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Just started watching this today and like it so far, but the rock is pretty lousy.
                      The other Characters are better, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X