Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    What is your ****in' problem? I went to bat for you when I brought you back after Bringer perm banned you. Looks like I erred in bringing you back - all you do now is perpetuate racist stereotypes
    It was just banter.

It's fine for Brits to regularly be slated as "green teefs" or "Limeys" on here though?.

Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What is your ****in' problem? I went to bat for you when I brought you back after Bringer perm banned you. Looks like I erred in bringing you back - all you do now is perpetuate racist stereotypes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          some of these guys bleed once a month also

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

The whole "pride" thing is an odd subject. Pride, at least for me, is having to do with accomplishing, building, creating something. Not being a certain race. Or having been born in a specific predetermined set of boundaries.

I really don't get it...how can you be proud of something you have no control over?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                  The whole "pride" thing is an odd subject. Pride, at least for me, is having to do with accomplishing, building, creating something. Not being a certain race. Or having been born in a specific predetermined set of boundaries.

I really don't get it...how can you be proud of something you have no control over?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    It was just banter.

It's fine for Brits to regularly be slated as "green teefs" or "Limeys" on here though?.

Relax.
                    Mad bantz m8

them liberals just can't handle you.

Comment

the terms black and brown pride were founded in the fight against racism. [white] people said blacks and hispanics were inferior in every way and attempted to make minorities feel ashamed of their heritage. they succeeded in convincing many blacks that being black was a sin, punishment for crimes committed in a a previous life and that they had to repent in the current life as servants and they would be blessed in the next life (with not being black).

black power was to reject these racist ideas. to say that you are proud of who you are and you are no worse than anyone else due to the color of your skin, the same thing applies to brown pride. do not tread on me and my people.

white pride was founded during the same time but with the opposite message. you are inferior, whites are the master race and slavery is the natural order of things. the term "white pride" was started by the kkk and used to fight the abolishment of slavery.

thats the birth of these respective terms and i think it speaks for itself. some racist individuals may pretend things have changed but thats not the case. people of color are constantly marginalized and considered lesser people by many. people are still trying to say minorities are inferior "white pride", while others stand up against this idea "black/brown pride". i think thats quite a difference.

im half black and half white, nobody has ever treated me worse because of my white genetics. if and when they do i will express pride in that side of my heritage, but so far thats never happened. on the other hand i feel my black genetics being knocked on a fairly regular basis, often on this site and by society as a whole. i see those who share my african ancestry mistreated and marginalized constantly and i stand by them as a result, if i ever see those who share my european ancestry in the same position i would do the same but that just isnt the world we live in.

if you read about world was 2 they will never tell you about ethiopias part in it. when they tell you about the great ancient empires they will never include nubia, kush, the ethiopian empire or carthage. they will include egypt since they have to due to the bible, but will fight tooth and nail not to admit the majority of people were black royalty included. they will tell you jesus was white, and show pictures of him as such. they will speak of peanut butter as if its the greatest invention from a black man, they dont want you to know black men invented the refrigerator, air conditioning, traffic lights etc. they dont want blacks feeling proud of anything, we need to fight that. give our young a sense of pride so they can fight all the bull**** society will throw at them and try to convince them of. whites arent in that predicament.

Comment

Working...
                      X