No announcement yet.

Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
    who cares why just put your dick down her throat.
    yeah bro exactly but im just venting now thats all cause u know how it is when that bomb gets dropped on you out of no where

Comment

only **** with bad *****es i dont want no mediocre dont want no mediocre they so far from mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        GREEN K first of all for actually being mature enough to read and understand the point of the this thread and for actually providing some intelligent response unlike the 12 or so Virgins who think its damn near impossible to score a chick from a club.

you are right she did marry young. she said they got married in college before graduating. im still trying to find out if she has kids but her body be looking mad tight and her stomach looks flat so i dont think she did. but yeah she claims the big reason for her falling out was her ex never grew up he just stayed a kid the whole time?
        No prob.

I run across this all the time (married chicks/girls who have been in long term relationships with h.s. sweethearts).

Humans have a need for completion and if they haven't gotten certain things out of their system, the will eventually gravitate towards those things later on.

Just keeping it 100....most women, if not all, have a little bit of slut/hoe in them that they just have to get out. You just happen to be the right dude at the right time.

However, If it was me I would just leave it alone. I say this because I see so many dudes getting caught up. You have no idea how her man will react as I'm sure he is still in love with her.

Since I know you won't listen to that advice....lol.....if you are going to do something, just make sure it's a neutral spot. Not at her place and definitely not yours.

She just has an itch that needs to be scratch. You should just hit it and bounce. Hell, I wouldn't even let that hoe know my real name or let her have any info on me as to avoid having her dude come at me on some non-sense.

Be safe bro, and always be aware that she is feeding you b.s.

While she is telling you one thing, she is also telling her b.f./husband a completely different story and will put the blame 100% on you once she gets caught.
        Last edited by Khalid X; 06-22-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          Dem mofuppin bishes mayn, i keep a taser on me at all times if dey be all up in ma shizzle.

Especially if they have a hizzle and didnt say. Gosh darn them hoes DL'ing ish all da time, fuks! Dizzling them nudes out for self confidence.

Jack it, flick it, smell it, WASH it.

Yo i feel you homes, dem bishes, wtf mayn.
          Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Trill sh! T i aint lyin mayne, fuk dem hoez naw im tawkin bout
          I be cuttin ma mofuppin D off pronto mayn! Fuk dem bishes and fuk the DL ones, dey be tike dem snakes wid tits mayn.

Moerfukers!
          Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Successful cats? Is Garfield among them?
          Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          nah man ... clearly you are such a stud that not even a marriage certificate can hold back their desire for you
          Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          This is a true story. Swear. My friend from San Antonio was recently ****ing a married chick and he would go in her house to bang her when he was at work. She told him later that they are swingers and he doesn't care if he is hitting it too because he's getting his. Funny thing was my friend was even banging her while her husband was in the other room. It's a weird time we are living in.
          How does one fuck and mofuppin CAT yo?

Is y'all talkin big mofukin cats that g'damn maul y'all to death here or lil mofukin pussy cats that use litter trays?

LeftArm is a nice city, one of the longest cities in the world, like my cut off mofuppin D yo.
          Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
          who cares why just put your dick down her throat.
          Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
          No prob.

I run across this all the time (married chicks/girls who have been in long term relationships with h.s. sweethearts).

Humans have a need for completion and if they haven't gotten certain things out of their system, the will eventually gravitate towards those things later on.

Just keeping it 100....most women, if not all, have a little bit of slut/hoe in them that they just have to get out. You just happen to be the right dude at the right time.

However, If it was me I would just leave it alone. I say this because I see so many dudes getting caught up. You have no idea how her man will react as I'm sure he is still in love with her.

Since I know you won't listen to that advice....lol.....if you are going to do something, just make sure it's a neutral spot. Not at her place and definitely not yours.

She just has an itch that needs to be scratch. You should just hit it and bounce. Hell, I wouldn't even let that hoe know my real name or let her have any info on me as to avoid having her dude come at me on some non-sense.

While she is telling you one thing, she is also telling her b.f./husband a completely different story and will put the blame 100% on you once she gets caught.
          as long as you de one dat puts de dick in, isallllgooood, homey

Comment

btches b tripping yo...
            this past semester in college this chick was trying to holla at me but i always turned that broad down. turns out she had a kid and was married and lived in a nice neighborhood. her husband works in the rigs so that explains that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                str8 farreal my ninja turtle

Comment

Hoes gonna be hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                    No prob.

exactly bro she don't know my government name thats for sure she don't know what city i live in she just knows i live some where in Southern Cali lol. the thing is she was pretty straight up from the gate and was dropping hints as we kept hooking up and one night we both got mad drunk and she just let the whole thing come out.

thing is girls who look as good as her with that face, body, **** personality too usually ain't single or they at least got about 3 boyfriends and a husband. unless she is totally career driven which she is, she a broker and even manages her own team's office. i could of seen my self settle with her especially since we really hit it off the weekends we spent together no drama or fights or annoying things at all.

but just like my original post everyone says guys are such dogs, players, pigs etc, but women just got it over all of us on a much different level.

keeping it all the way 100 i got my main chick we been fighting and going off and on and i know i always got her in the end, but this new girl took me for a good adventure.

but i think girls especially the really fine ones with baggage should be viewed as someone u have fun with temporarily or you'll be like me singing that Carl Thomas song: I WISH I NEVER MET HER AT ALL! lol

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                      btches b tripping yo...
                      this past semester in college this chick was trying to holla at me but i always turned that broad down. turns out she had a kid and was married and lived in a nice neighborhood. her husband works in the rigs so that explains that
                      why did u always decline her? she wasn't all that fine? or you sensed she was drama? or both?

Comment

Working...
                      X