No announcement yet.

Best way you've spat game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way you've spat game?

This isn't one of those "please help me" threads,so let's just get that out of the way. I just want to hear from the alphas(or betas,and even deltas,I don't judge) on this site how they've spat their game,and pulled in women. Could be stories about one night stands,or women they've made their gf/wives. I'll try to green k as many of you as possible,but you know there's a daily limit. War boxing!!

I ask if I can sniff their butt.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I ask if I can sniff their butt.
      And how effective has that been for you?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        And how effective has that been for you?
        I have a court date in a month.

Comment

IDK if I've ever spat game really, but I do have this look I do. It's hard to describe lol. Its a datsun in terms of game tho.

Comment

Simple. Make it look like you're nervous but still trying, works great especially if you're a tall or big guy. A line that works wonders is "Hey, you're really pretty and I don't really know what to say or do but I thought 'Hi' would be a good place to start".

Comment

Just been myself. I don't really have "game".

Comment

does handcuffing them to my wrists and then telling 'them youre not going anywhere' count as game?

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                  does handcuffing them to my wrists and then telling 'them youre not going anywhere' count as game?
                  Sure,why not? Nothing wrong with a little "assertiveness"

Comment

It's not really about "game". It's about having the confidence to be yourself and go up to them. Women can sense when you're not being genuine so trying portray yourself like a rico suave individual might not help your cause in being successful with women. Also majority of women hate pickup lines.

Honestly one of my highest accomplishments in terms of getting a girl I really wanted happened when I was 14. It was jr. high and we had a girl come into our school midway into the school year. She was a sexy Asian girl with big ass t*ts. I mean high C's and she was 14. She had bigger melons than most if the teachers. She was hot too and guys were drooling over her as you can imagine being 14. We sat next to each other in math class and we started talking. Harmless talk about sports because she wanted to learn more about sports. As time progressed and we started talking more and more she found out I liked her through a friend and she pretty much implied that she liked me. We started really talking and going out. I asked her why she wanted to talk to me specifically when she had other dudes drooling over her and she said because I talked to her like a human being. I didn't put her up on a high ground. I treated her like an equal and she said she loved how I was myself and I didn't put an act just to impress her.

After this happened to me it opened my eyes on getting any type of girl. Being yourself and confidence goes a long way. You don't need some act or pick up line to get hot women.

Comment

Working...
                    X