No announcement yet.

Racist attack - Muslim youth attacks White child - Bradford, UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

This attack happened this morning in the Bradford area. Screenshots on the Facebook profile it was taken from said that the youth carrying out the attack did it because the young boy called him a name and ran off.
    if he called him the N-word... I have no problem with that ass whoopin.

Comment

Not sure why this has gained so much attention it happens all the time. People bringing race into it need to shut up.

The street I grew up on in Bradford was all white when we moved in. When we moved out, every house in the street (and three adjacent streets also) were owned by Muslims. Did we get a lot of hassle from them? Nope, they were actually quite fearful of us, me and my brother especially. I'd say we had 4 or 5 fights with Muslim kids and teens growing up there. Other white people from nearby areas? You could easily triple that. So what does that say?

People need to ignore the media who throw stuff like 'apparent race hate' or 'appears to be racially motivated' into it. People cling on to that crap and repeat it like everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
        Did we get a lot of hassle from them? Nope, they were actually quite fearful of us
        I'd say we had 4 or 5 fights with Muslim kids and teens growing up there.
        Yyyyeah okay.

The ones that were fearful were alone and didn't outnumber you 5 to 1, that's why.

Also this isn't a racial thing, it's a religious thing. I know that for the politically correct ones like you the race-card is much, much more powerful than the religion one, but you can't use it here.

Comment

Working...
        X