Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Warrior Fan shouts an Obscenity at LeBron after game 2 and then gets owned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    if a male said that to Lebron, he probably would have flopped and gotten two FTs

That's just flagrant !.......

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
      It's common knowledge that you aren't supposed to curse or hurl personal insults towards players, otherwise arena security has to step in. And that's only the first layer. If NBA security sees it fit, they can strip you of your tickets and/or credentials, as well as eject you from the game.
      This is true. But that is the NBA For ya.

Comment

At least she said it to his face, unlike all the pussy ass *****es that have hid behind their screen and post what ever they have to say.

Comment

The Funniest part is the ushers reaction and the fact that this video is on Slam and Bleacher Report. I doubt they would put this on ESPN, But if it does get put on ESPN then there will be censors but if that happens, the entire sports world would see it. That would be very embarrassing for her. And she should feel ashamed if it got to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            The Funniest part is the ushers reaction and the fact that this video is on Slam and Bleacher Report. I doubt they would put this on ESPN, But if it does get put on ESPN then there will be censors but if that happens, the entire sports world would see it. That would be very embarrassing for her. And she should feel ashamed if it got to that point.

Don't care how she looked....She's aces in my book 4 speak'n the truth !
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-10-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

it would make her famous...all the lebron haters will big up her

Comment

it would make her famous...all the lebron haters will big up her
                Sure, but lets think about how it would help her when it comes to employment.

Being Hypothetical. Lets say she has a good job, and it's at a solid company with a solid reputation, and her boss sees this vid, he would probably want to fire her because it ruins the company's reputation. I am being hypothetical here.

Comment

Sure, but lets think about how it would help her when it comes to employment.

Being Hypothetical. Lets say she has a good job, and it's at a solid company with a solid reputation, and her boss sees this vid, he would probably want to fire her because it ruins the company's reputation. I am being hypothetical here.
                  It's safe to assume she works and lives in the Bay Area where I doubt anyone will condemn her comments. Of course they want their Warriors to win. LeBron is their enemy. And why do you keep saying ushers? Those are security personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
                    It's safe to assume she works and lives in the Bay Area where I doubt anyone will condemn her comments. Of course they want their Warriors to win. LeBron is their enemy. And why do you keep saying ushers? Those are security personnel.
                    I live in the Bay Area, I condemn her comments, and I am rooting for the Cavs.

Obviously the people around her and the person who recorded it condemned it enough to put it on Social Media.

Comment

if a male said that to Lebron, he probably would have flopped and gotten two FTs

Comment

Working...
                      X