Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Man Up:Kyrie Irving is to JT Barrett as Matthew Dellavedova is to Cardale Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Man Up:Kyrie Irving is to JT Barrett as Matthew Dellavedova is to Cardale Jones

When JT Barrett went down for the Ohio State Buckeyes, everyone said it was over for us. We had to rely on Cardale Jones. An unproven 3rd string QB and it was on his shoulders too lead the buckeyes to a National Title. First step was to get to the College Football Playoffs. First step was to convince the Playoff committee to vote them in to the playoffs, and they had to face big bad wisconsin and the main objective of that was to dominate them, and shut down Melvin Gordon and that is exactly what they did, Cardale Jones, Devin Smith, Ezekiel Elliot, Evan Spencer, Joey Bosa, Adolphus Washington, and everyone else were very beneficial to them beating wisconsin 59-0

That Victory was enough to convince the Comittee to put the Ohio State Buckeyes in as the 4 seed. And first up was number 1 Alabama Crimson Tide. We were neck and neck with them and they did get a 2 or 3 TD Lead on us. Thank God for the Resiliency of Cardale Jones to dig in deep and utilize what we had. Thank God for Ezekiel Elliot, the guy no one other than buckeye fans knew till this game. We dug in deep and ousted the 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide.

Then it was Marcus Mariota and the Oregon ducks. After we beat the tide, We still got no love. Ohio State was still counted out, no one gave us the credit we deserved. MARK MAY's hating ass still said we didn't belong. We made his ass eat crow when we proved him wrong and made Mariota look like a mediocre ass QB Which he is. He won't do well in Tennessee. We dominated Oregon but we made enough mistakes to keep them in the game.

NEXT MAN UP

Now to the Cavs. People thought when Kevin Love went down we might get ousted by the Bulls. When Irving went down, people really thought it would be an uphill battle. The Cavs held him out to conserve his health. Dellavedova definitely picked up the slack and proved that he belongs on the Team. He definitely helps us on defense. He is the Forgotten man, the overlooked man just like Cardale Jones. Now when Irving Got injured in the finals thats when it is more like the buckeyes situation. The Buckeyes situation is much tougher than the cavs because they had to face Alabama, Oregon, and Melvin Gordon. The 1 man wrecking crew for Wisconsin. The Cavs path is much easier and they have chances to win a series and Alabama and Oregon on paper look more scary than the Warriors on paper. Those are 2 different sports. NBA is a 7 game series. Football, You lose, you are out. Two different sports but the point of this piece I have written for the Lounge. Don't count the Cavs out.

Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-06-2015, 01:24 PM.

Don't be surprise if Urban Meyer and Cardale Jones, or just 1 of them speaks to the Cavaliers. Apparently LeBron and Cardale are good friends.

Comment

4-0 that is all

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
        4-0 that is all
        Are you predicting a sweep? 5 Quad that it doesn't end in a sweep.

Read what I wrote. This is article quality good. This is so good that it belongs on a Cavs or Buckeyes SB Nation page

Comment

I'll say this the cavs will not win more than 1 game I'm 100% sure of that

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
            I'll say this the cavs will not win more than 1 game I'm 100% sure of that
            So you don't want to take my bet. Then again. you don't have many points.

Comment

No dude...it's baseball season for you bro..basketball ended when kyrie walked back to the locker room

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                No dude...it's baseball season for you bro..basketball ended when kyrie walked back to the locker room
                And I thought College Football season was over for me when Barrett got Injure against Michigan.

As long as the Lakers suck ass, it is never basketball season for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  And I thought College Football season was over for me when Barrett got Injure against Michigan.

As long as the Lakers suck ass, it is never basketball season for you.

It's always basketball season for us..were the Lakers...meanwhile, just be thankful your team plays in the east and you at least got to sniff the finals

Comment

Give it up. Warriors are going to win. Just be happy you don't get swept.

Comment

Working...
                    X