Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Man Up:Kyrie Irving is to JT Barrett as Matthew Dellavedova is to Cardale Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    Give it up. Warriors are going to win. Just be happy you don't get swept.
    We have 3-6 games to go. It's not over yet.

Comment

Comment

Ohio state had no reason being in Top4 , there is no backroom voting in NBA Finals and this is not a one game winner takes all

Good luck winning 4 times out of 6

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Ohio state had no reason being in Top4 , there is no backroom voting in NBA Finals and this is not a one game winner takes all

Good luck winning 4 times out of 6
          We did exactly what we had to do to impress the committee. If we had allowed 3 TD's to Wisconsin, TCU would have got in. That's 1 game elimination. In the NBA Finals, you get 4-7 chances.

We earned our national championship.

Comment

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              We did exactly what we had to do to impress the committee. If we had allowed 3 TD's to Wisconsin, TCU would have got in. That's 1 game elimination. In the NBA Finals, you get 4-7 chances.

We earned our national championship.
              No they didn't earn it TCU got snubbed there was nothing they could have done to keep their #3, Ohio State got in on brand name which is why NCAA is not taken seriously and why you can't compare it to pro sports.
              Anything can happen in a single game elimination there are no upsets in a 7 game series

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                No they didn't earn it TCU got snubbed there was nothing they could have done to keep their #3, Ohio State got in on brand name which is why NCAA is not taken seriously and why you can't compare it to pro sports.
                Anything can happen in a single game elimination there are no upsets in a 7 game series
                TCU did not get snubbed. Besides. They definitely wouldn't have beaten alabama.

TCU will be in the playoff this year. The other 3 will be ones that were already in the playoffs.

OSU, ALA, FSU with the Addition of Everett Golson.

Comment

Something people don't talk about enough is how good the Warriors defense is. I keep hearing about Delladova's defense. He will he a liability on offense. Kyrie's offense was a big reason Cavs played so well thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    TCU did not get snubbed. Besides. They definitely wouldn't have beaten alabama.

TCU will be in the playoff this year. The other 3 will be ones that were already in the playoffs.

OSU, ALA, FSU with the Addition of Everett Golson.
                    TCU got snubbed.

It worked out well because Ohio St. Won but TCU never deserved to drop like they did. The system is still flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Something people don't talk about enough is how good the Warriors defense is. I keep hearing about Delladova's defense. He will he a liability on offense. Kyrie's offense was a big reason Cavs played so well thursday.
                      JR Smith, Shumpert, and of Course LeBron will be the Offense. Dellavedova can score as well but he is a great defender. Warriors defense is good. THEY STILL ALLOWED 44 POINTS TO LEBRON. THEY COULDN'T STOP HIM. I expect him to score 40+ again. He dropped 42 on them in the regular season. The Warriors bench is better, but they can't stop LeBron.

Like I said, I'm not throwing in the towel.

CARDALE JONES AND THE BUCKEYES DIDN'T THROW IN THE TOWEL. NEITHER WILL DELLY AND THE CAVS.

Comment

Working...
                      X