Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was hoping for Tombstone.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

well yeah, if the school gave them a pass, kids would be doing this type of stuff every grad ceremony, so i see where they are coming from.

still funny as hell props to those guys.
      Yes, if the school gave them a pass there would be kids everywhere doing stunners at grad ceremonies

Comment

I've seen seemingly immortal men get taken down by that devastating move. How can two average Joe's do it without one of them dying on the spot?

Comment

Whaaaat!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            These two guys didn't get their diploma's because of this.
            You mean they didn't get that rolled up blank piece of paper you get on stage???

Not too worried.

Comment

Give these young gentlemen their Masters degree for that epic stage walk. The world needs to loosen up a bit. Too much stupid shiet goin on in the world to not have a quick laugh, at such an innovative and light hearted stunt.

Comment

If they completed their coursework, how can the school withhold their diplomas? **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  If they completed their coursework, how can the school withhold their diplomas? **** off.
                  Lol back in 8th grade on our "grad trip" I got caught in the girls' room in the middle of the night and they tried to not let me go to the ceremony and not get my "diploma" until I did community hours. I was like "nah you can't do that and it doesn't mean anything" and they realized it was too late for punishment. Lol funny times.

Comment

Working...
                  X