No announcement yet.

I just had dinner with Paul Zarmbka, editor of Secret History of 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Yes, and government keeps this conspiracy secret? This is what I say to those conspiracy theorists: the government couldn't even keep secret the president getting a BJ in the oval office, it's gonna keep secret the most devious and horrific terrorist attack on U.S. soil?

C'mon, Virg, I though you were a lil more intelligent than this
    to be honest no one thought that the USA would round up its citizens that were BORN in the US...

Pearl harbor happened and men, women, children and old people where were of japanese decent... even if they had previous generations living and born in the US... where all rounded up and sent to concentration camps.

Why did Homeland Security purchase over a billion rounds of hollow point ammunition?

Why are the fences of those "fema camps" faced inward like a prison if it was made to keep people out and not inside?

Where did Obama go with hilary after he got elected?

so where did they go?

What I find funny is that the "bilderberg" meeting was IN the USA in Virginia that same weekend:

*No I'm not one of those info wars guys either.

Its just recorded when and where the meeting where held at.
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 06-04-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

and dont tell me he banged you at the end of the night ?

Comment

Can you, or any 911 conspiracy theorist, provide any verifiable evidence that links the U.S. Gov't to this act?? An email, a memo, video or any other documentation?

Didn't think so
        Well.... there is documented evidence that the guy in charge of the air defense was asked if the "orders still stand". He responded by saying, "Yes the order still stand. Have you heard any of the contrary?"

Just sayin.....

Comment

There's no need to be racist
          Just perma ban hype job and be done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            You just Bigjavi'd yourself again
            Now please explain how did I do that?

Cuz I posted a video that shows some good "proof" of what happened in 911 including video accounts of interviews of the firefighters WHO WHERE THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              How much monetary value has the US government gained or lost due to the post 9/11 wars?

Conspiracy theorists should know the answer .
              It's not what the government makes, it's what it spends... Trillions and trillions were spent because of this event... That money goes to major government contractors, who by and large, have deep seated connections to Washington DC, and have since the early parts of the 1900s.. Cheney was a major player at a major defense contractor, etc, etc...

The government is controlled by 2 parties, both freeze out any person that doesn't tote the party line, or is third party..
              There is a reason why in my 33 years on this earth, there has always been a bush or Clinton in the White House, and that trend continues in 2016 with Jeb and Hillary

The government basically lied about the Iraq war after 9/11, so it's not out of the realm of possibilty they would lie about 9-11...

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Just perma ban hype job and be done with him.
                You tried and failed to get my ass locked up a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  It's not what the government makes, it's what it spends... Trillions and trillions were spent because of this event... That money goes to major government contractors, who by and large, have deep seated connections to Washington DC, and have since the early parts of the 1900s.. Cheney was a major player at a major defense contractor, etc, etc...

The government is controlled by 2 parties, both freeze out any person that doesn't tote the party line, or is third party..
                  There is a reason why in my 33 years on this earth, there has always been a bush or Clinton in the White House, and that trend continues in 2016 with Jeb and Hillary

The government basically lied about the Iraq war after 9/11, so it's not out of the realm of possibilty they would lie about 9-11...
                  Whilst I do believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories are a pile of hooey, you make a good point, many people do gloss over that pile of hot chit that was the meaningless Iraq war, my dad watches a ton of news and is pro bush/blair and when I point out the BS that was the Iraq war, how there were no WMDs etc, he brings up some chit about Saddam attacking Kuwait and spins it, people shouldn't outright dismiss the theories arrogantly, millions died in a needless pointless war based off of lives and deceit, the elite certainly don't give a flying fck about the common citizen so it wouldn't shock me if there was a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                    Can we give this a rest? For no reason other than the fact that there is always pages and pages of conversation but not one single viewpoint is changed. All in all, it's a spiteful and redundant topic on this site.

I know you talked about blocking discussion but on this site, it has been done to death. It's not censorship, it's taking away the stick from the man who keeps beating the dead horse.
                    Well said.

Its always Groundhog Day with this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
                      Look up 'Project for the New American Century' for a start. Stop thinking it was the 'US Government' too, it's the certain few who control it. I mean, there is so much bull**** in the official story it is actually amusing, I read all 500 plus pages of it.

Look at the business ties between Bin Laden (who worked for the CIA) and the Bush family etc...

Bin Ladens death was the best though. Found living in a compound (well a house but compound sounds better doesn't it?) then shot him and threw him in the sea saying it was an Islamic burial tradition Then every Muslim around the world says ''Erm.....no, no it's not actually we have never heard of this in the entire history of Islam" LMAO Too bad if you live in an Islamic country with no coastline, that's one hell of a trek I still struggle to get over the fact that most Americans bought that ****, unreal!
                      I never heard that.. I thought it was because they didn't want a bunch of dumb f.ucks worshipping his grave site...

Comment

Working...
                      X