No announcement yet.

Hooked up with a 10/10 last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    The first time I hooked up with a 10 was a sobering experience.. like it didn't feel any different from any other girl.

Looking at her after was weird because it was like I should have felt different, I felt like I should have been more satisfied, but it was just whatever, it was just another girl, nothing special about it.

The chase was more exciting than reaching the end.
    Not this girl. She was special. She had a glow about her after we had consensual legal intercourse.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Thanks man!

And between us,that was the best ***** I've ever had. I haven't had anything like it before. It was the wettest,warmest thing ever I've ever touched.

Comment

The first time I hooked up with a 10 was a sobering experience.. like it didn't feel any different from any other girl.

Looking at her after was weird because it was like I should have felt different, I felt like I should have been more satisfied, but it was just whatever, it was just another girl, nothing special about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post

My first experience with the mythical 10/10.

LOLOL this thread is pretty funny.

Comment

Hopefully she wore a condom on your drunk ass

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              So last night I got hammered and hooked up with the hottest female I've ever seen. She had it all,her body was out of this world. Her personality was a little odd to be honest though. I mean so was cool,but just a little odd.

She's been sending me sexy pics all morning

Just thought the lounge should know.
              So you mean like bruce jenner female?

Comment

was her name caitlyn?

Comment

great. there are already several pages of bruce jenner jokes. good job, NE.

i refuse to call that thing caitlyn, BTW. dudes have been dressing up as women for a long time. they're called drag queens. there was one who used to push a red wagon around the ithaca commons when i was in school. dude was about 6.5 feet tall, homeless, and dressed up to look like a child's female doll. it just wasn't popular to show support for them. they also didn't have a ton of money for plastic surgery.

Comment

this whole Caitlyn Jenner thing reminds me Quagmire's dad

Comment

Try going for a girl older than that next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X