Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Rapper" Son of Tom Hanks drops N bomb....you koo or nah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    So you don't mind if ignorant people use racist language to your kids, mom or anyone you love?????? Your post is so silly and dripping with supreme ignorance. There are reasons for laws and they must be followed especially by those entrusted by the people to uphold them. If people accepted being treated like cattle there would be no USA it would still be a British territory. And fyi I dont use the n word. So I shouldn't be offended by those clowns that use it?
    1st of all i dont give two shlts what you are or are not offended by. Also, the "ga" and "er" part of the N word are two complete different meanings.Talk about dripping with supreme ignorance...lol you sure the fuk are!
    Respect is respect. The Stupid fuking N word is just as derogatory as ******* and Fuk face and bltch ass ****. i guess we all say the A word to in place of ******* . God for bid we offend someone or hurt their feelings. 95% of the peope who are offended by a word like the n word use it themselves...But thats ok. Yet cry or get offended when someone else says it. Especially in a slang term. Honestly i dont give a shlt what anyone calls me. Or thinks about me. I got a job. A life. Good health. And a family. I dont have to rob steal or beg. Or stand a in welfare line. I work my ass off so yeah...Fuk the cry baby mother fukers that bltch and moan about a fuking word.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      1st of all i dont give two shlts what you are or are not offended by. Also, the "ga" and "er" part of the N word are two complete different meanings.Talk about dripping with supreme ignorance...lol you sure the fuk are!
      Respect is respect. The Stupid fuking N word is just as derogatory as ******* and Fuk face and bltch ass ****. i guess we all say the A word to in place of ******* . God for bid we offend someone or hurt their feelings. 95% of the peope who are offended by a word like the n word use it themselves...But thats ok. Yet cry or get offended when someone else says it. Especially in a slang term. Honestly i dont give a shlt what anyone calls me. Or thinks about me. I got a job. A life. Good health. And a family. I dont have to rob steal or beg. Or stand a in welfare line. I work my ass off so yeah...Fuk the cry baby mother fukers that bltch and moan about a fuking word.
      Wow.........ok who are you and what have you done to PacBoy???

Comment

Working...
      X