Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the lounge was in high school lunchroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably too high to find where the cool kid table was located, and end up at Andy's Deli playing Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat.

Comment

Imagine AlexKid was a real kid in high school

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Imagine AlexKid was a real kid in high school
        He was that fool who always talked about it but never actually got any.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I feel like you'd be the jock stereotype, no offense intended bro. Just in high school. The muscle bound weight lifting dude.

I was an All State baseball player but I rarely hung around with jocks as weird as that is. I wasn't quite popular but everyone knew me, I was in between but got the best of both worlds as far as girls and ****.

no offense taken.

i'm very quiet in real life, and don't resemble the classic jock in the least, then or now.

this isnt' real life, as i'm sure you're aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            Your daddy is rich.

it's clear that a lot of you guys resent that. you go out of your way to make it a point to show that you resent it. it's pretty pathetic. i wonder where you all come from, frankly. you have no concept of success.

my father wasn't rich when i was in high school. he grew up in a working class, immigrant family, the way a lot of baby boomers did. we weren't going hungry, but we certainly shouldn't have been the kind of family you resent for having money [unless you're absolutely pathetic.]

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it's clear that a lot of you guys resent that. you go out of your way to make it a point to show that you resent it. it's pretty pathetic. i wonder where you all come from, frankly. you have no concept of success.

my father wasn't rich when i was in high school. he grew up in a working class, immigrant family, the way a lot of baby boomers did. we weren't going hungry, but we certainly shouldn't have been the kind of family you resent for having money [unless you're absolutely pathetic.]
              You've not got a days graft in you.

You're like a poor mans Kim Kardashian minus the celebrity status.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

I don't know about that, celebrities usually have a lot of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

i don't know what that means, but i had a full time job when i was 14, during summer months. i didn't work that much during the school year, granted, but it was literally impossible with sports.

you probably believe me, but you'll post that you do not. it doesn't matter what you think or post about my work history, anyway.

you still do manual labor. that's going to be a problem for you as you age.

Comment

Szef would be giving Freedom a sneaky hand job under the table while Elroy records it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i don't know what that means, but i had a full time job when i was 14, during summer months. i didn't work that much during the school year, granted, but it was literally impossible with sports.

you probably believe me, but you'll post that you do not. it doesn't matter what you think or post about my work history, anyway.

you still do manual labor. that's going to be a problem for you as you age.
                      A paper round is not a job.

I'd respect you more if you worked in McDonald's at least you would have got to that point all by yourself.

Remind me again, just what exactly did you gain from plundering 200 thousand dollars of your fathers money to study liberal studies?.

I respect your father as he worked for everything he got (by the sounds of it).

Comment

Working...
                      X