Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I convinced a b1tch to leave her bf for me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Stupid ho, seriously. I got an end of year bonus in work, she thought I was rich and her bf was a broke dude working in insurance or some pathetic ****.

I banged her a few times whilst she was with him, I won't lie I felt for the dude but tbh I got the impression she done this alot on him. They where together 6 years, she go party at the weekend and he'd sit at home not knowing she out was sucking other dudes d1cks.

So I thought it's better for this dude to get away from her so I told her to leave him for me, which she did. He took it bad and came at me, so I told him the situation - even gave him names of the other dudes she had been with (a few being his friends.)

That evening when I was to meet her I brought her ex to the bar with me and I called her a slut and told her to go **** herself, she cried and we both laughed.

The dude is happy now and I done a good deed.

**** b1tches.
      Holy fcuk, nobody gives a ****. And stop trying to sound like you're not from Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        lol you think you won? he got you

he's happy because she's gonna pin the baby on you lol

I'll see you in Maury homie

That was gold.

Comment

This is like some Game of Thrones ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Stupid ho, seriously. I got an end of year bonus in work, she thought I was rich and her bf was a broke dude working in insurance or some pathetic ****.

I banged her a few times whilst she was with him, I won't lie I felt for the dude but tbh I got the impression she done this alot on him. They where together 6 years, she go party at the weekend and he'd sit at home not knowing she out was sucking other dudes d1cks.

So I thought it's better for this dude to get away from her so I told her to leave him for me, which she did. He took it bad and came at me, so I told him the situation - even gave him names of the other dudes she had been with (a few being his friends.)

That evening when I was to meet her I brought her ex to the bar with me and I called her a slut and told her to go **** herself, she cried and we both laughed.

The dude is happy now and I done a good deed.

**** b1tches.
            Good **** bro.....Good ****

Comment

I can't believe a single word of this guy tbh. I don't believe braggers on the internet usually. Especially when they post at least 4-5 times a week about their supposed exploits.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I can't believe a single word of this guy tbh. I don't believe braggers on the internet usually. Especially when they post at least 4-5 times a week about their supposed exploits.
                hehe anyone with half a brain knows TS is full of sh.it. i dont know when he ever told a non-fantasy story specially if he started the thread.

Comment

Comment

You got the impression she had done it heaps and then you were able to name names to him???

Also you could of told him soon as you knew rather than bang her a few times while she was still with him.

Comment

So is the update on your best friends girl I ask for on your other thread? You ended up boning her and now want to brag about it under the guise of doing your friend a favor? That's cool... you got laid... good job... f.ucked up friend you are though... you couldn't just tell him.... you had to f.uck her too

Comment

Working...
                      X