Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on these boards would kick yo ass???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Javi would **** me up. Dude learned karate in the puerto rican jungle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      You take a knee, I got your back.

The potato picker still got life left in it.
      many Puerto Ricans suffer from knee arthritis what can I say, is the water over there

by the way you smell like wet dog and mayo sammiches...watch your back Pea I know where you be parking your motorized scooter, I'm gonna cut the brake line on that thing next time I hear another knee joke

Comment

• Canelolujah would drag me into a war. Drop one-two's on my ass like Klitschko. I have an atg chin so I think I can survive his all-out onslaught. Once he gasses out it's a wrap for him; I'll spark him out with these bungalows.

Comment

• Also, me vs Boston Guy would be a slobberknocker. His experience, craftiness, and tricks of the trade against my power and chin.

If BG avoids my bombs, he could walk me into traps in the later rounds. Alex Ariza is going to be in my corner giving me napkin ped's so I think I can get a split-decision victory.
          Last edited by punchr; 05-21-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
            Ehhh... I've heard that before actually, not as bad as some of the more recent stuff. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Eminem. I don't mean bad really when I say it, just sometimes his songs kinda annoy me. That music video makes me feel a little epileptic though.
            It's because Eminem is shot to pieces. He should have retired as the lineal champ back in 2003.

Every great fighter has one last great performance left in him. Eminem's was The Eminem Show. He should have never been licensed to release another album. He can't pull the trigger anymore. It's sad seeing bums like Drake and Lil Wayne 1st round KO'ing him. Not even a tuneup beef with Justin Bieber can save him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              many Puerto Ricans suffer from knee arthritis what can I say, is the water over there

by the way you smell like wet dog and mayo sammiches...watch your back Pea I know where you be parking your motorized scooter, I'm gonna cut the brake line on that thing next time I hear another knee joke
              HAHAHAHAHA

I would kick Jose's ass, but if I scratched his Toyota Corolla 1.8 with Mazda rims, he would destroy me out of rage.

Comment

• Mike D would slaughter me.
                There's just no way I'd survive 1 round against Jose.
                Tay Roc would knock off my block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                  Big Javi would **** me up. Dude learned karate in the puerto rican jungle.
                  loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Hype Job, with his chin like Tex Cobb, eats my best, he pounds his chest and makes me polish his knob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHA

I would kick Jose's ass, but if I scratched his Toyota Corolla 1.8 with Mazda rims, he would destroy me out of rage.

I win the Lotto, I'm buying jose a '15 Dodge Charger, then swapping a rotary in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X