No announcement yet.

Big Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Big Brother

Last week, on wednesday to be more exactly, big brother started here. i don't know which number is it, because it's been on and off since 2001. i don't pay to much attention to this kind of shows, but it capture my attention the fact that one of the contestant is a boxer (don't know if pro or amateur), I assume he knew about may/pac happening that weekend, would you get in the house for 4 months knowing you will be missing a lot of fights, important fights, or any other kind of sports event? (i personally can't live without my team seriously)

He didn't miss much did he. Seen better fights outside bingo halls

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      Last week, on wednesday to be more exactly, big brother started here. i don't know which number is it, because it's been on and off since 2001. i don't pay to much attention to this kind of shows, but it capture my attention the fact that one of the contestant is a boxer (don't know if pro or amateur), I assume he knew about may/pac happening that weekend, would you get in the house for 4 months knowing you will be missing a lot of fights, important fights, or any other kind of sports event? (i personally can't live without my team seriously)
      Boca juniors?
      And no, I couldn't do it man, they had an open call for up here where you submit a video and my girl encouraged me because of how I look and I talk a lot lol but I couldn't do it. It's too long to be isolated from my family.

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
      He didn't miss much did he. Seen better fights outside bingo halls
      Lol ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Boca juniors?
        And no, I couldn't do it man, they had an open call for up here where you submit a video and my girl encouraged me because of how I look and I talk a lot lol but I couldn't do it. It's too long to be isolated from my family.

Lol ain't that the truth.
        no, racing club, boca is big, but so are we .

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          no, racing club, boca is big, but so are we .
          Lol I was kidding I remember reading you were a racing fan. I thought calling you a boca fan would set you off. I used to watch that league a lot when I was younger, still follow copa libertadores. And this summer should be awesome with copa America.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol I was kidding I remember reading you were a racing fan. I thought calling you a boca fan would set you off. I used to watch that league a lot when I was younger, still follow copa libertadores. And this summer should be awesome with copa America.

we are playing the libertadores actually, tomorrow, but i will missed the game, can't miss class again. boca is also playing tomorrow vs river, the derby.

Comment

Working...
            X