GOAT NFL Player Tom Brady.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    GOAT QB

Jerry rice,Lawrence Taylor, jim brown, Barry sanders, Joe Montana, and John elway are also possible GOATS
    Great post. I agree with all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      You forgot to mention Walter Payton, Deion Sanders, and LaDainian Tomlinson

lol at mentioning the other LT with a great like tom brady. it still hurts.

Comment

Nah he is alright. .

I say top 15

Comment

The Ruling on Deflate-Gate is coming soon.
          I was wondering what happened to this....

Comment

He got tix to sit with his teammates at the fight. When given the opportunity to sit up close, he took it, and left his teammates hanging. Not cool. Sit with your bro's.
            God Works in mysterious ways...

Comment

He's definitely up there are one of the best ever at the QB position. I would still put Montana, Marino and Elway as better overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                He's definitely up there are one of the best ever at the QB position. I would still put Montana, Marino and Elway as better overall.
                Are you literally insane?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Are you literally insane?
                  You must be young...lol

Montana and Elway were much better overall. They had the arm, intelligence but also were very athletic. Something Brady is not.

Marino wasn't very athletic, but I believe him to be the best pure passer in the history of the NFL. Let's remember he also played in an era where the rules weren't heavily skewed to help the offense. If Marino played in today's NFL, he might have 8,000 yds in a season.

Comment

You must be young...lol

Montana and Elway were much better overall. They had the arm, intelligence but also were very athletic. Something Brady is not.

Marino wasn't very athletic, but I believe him to be the best pure passer in the history of the NFL. Let's remember he also played in an era where the rules weren't heavily skewed to help the offense. If Marino played in today's NFL, he might have 8,000 yds in a season.
                    The guy is diehard boston everything. We all figured it out when he announced his allegiances to the Bruins, Celtics, and Red Sox.

Comment

You must be young...lol

Just spittin truth.

Brady>Ever other living American

Comment

Working...
                      X