Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This chinese herb kills cancer cells by the thousands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can smoke it, I'm down.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Millions of years? Also why would anyone make it disappear? It's being used by pharmaceutical companies right now to make anti-malarial drugs!

The effectiveness of chemotherapy depends on the type of cancer and the stage it't at. Some cancers are resistant to chemotherapy. All chemotherapy does the same thing: It kills cells. The hope is to kill off the cancer cells before it does too much damage to the patient's healthy cells.

Through advances in chemo- and radio-therapies survival rates for most cancers are improving and the impact of the side effects of the treatment are getting much better. It's unfortunate that medical quacks and charlatans are so eager to exploit the lack of understanding most people have with regards to cancer in order to sell ineffective snake-oils to people who are dying.

Chemotherapy works. The side effects are unpleasant, but the treatment works. That's why we use it.
      The effects aren't "unpleasant", they're torturous. Not to mention the reason "we" use chemotherapy is because it's an easy to way to make billions of dollars off of unsuspecting victims.

I don't honestly care what the government is putting out but until you see the side effects of the garbage they pump into you, even now, you'll notice the side effects aren't "getting much better". What would be the point of putting out a cure for something that's so profitable?

Anyways, I really don't want to argue this so if you think chemo works than power to you. And if you think I'm a "medical quack" or "charlatan" than that's fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Millions of years? Also why would anyone make it disappear? It's being used by pharmaceutical companies right now to make anti-malarial drugs!

The effectiveness of chemotherapy depends on the type of cancer and the stage it't at. Some cancers are resistant to chemotherapy. All chemotherapy does the same thing: It kills cells. The hope is to kill off the cancer cells before it does too much damage to the patient's healthy cells.

Through advances in chemo- and radio-therapies survival rates for most cancers are improving and the impact of the side effects of the treatment are getting much better. It's unfortunate that medical quacks and charlatans are so eager to exploit the lack of understanding most people have with regards to cancer in order to sell ineffective snake-oils to people who are dying.

Chemotherapy works. The side effects are unpleasant, but the treatment works. That's why we use it.
        lol yeah, why would anyone make it disappear is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          The effects aren't "unpleasant", they're torturous.
          Meanwhile cancer is a picnic? The effects of chemo are unpleasant. I stand by my terminology.

Not to mention the reason "we" use chemotherapy is because it's an easy to way to make billions of dollars off of unsuspecting victims.
          Chemotherapy works, demonstrably.

I don't honestly care what the government is putting out but until you see the side effects of the garbage they pump into you, even now, you'll notice the side effects aren't "getting much better".
          The side effects are getting better as treatment is becoming more refined and techniques for managing side effects improves. This is a fact.

What would be the point of putting out a cure for something that's so profitable?
          Chemotherapy is curative for some cancers. In some cancers it can have the effect of reducing the size of an inoperable tumour to allow for surgical removal later, and it can also work to reduce pain in patients. In other cancers it isn't effective. The idea of a "cure for cancer" makes as much sense as a "cure for bacteria". A cancer is an umbrella term covering a variety of diseases that all revolve around anomalous cells that reproduce abnormally, and different cancers have different cures and different treatments.

Anyways, I really don't want to argue this so if you think chemo works than power to you.
          It's not that I "think chemo works". It does, and demonstrably so. It works in double blind scientific studies, it does clinically. What you are alleging here is nothing short of a conspiracy made up of virtually all medical practitioners including doctors, oncologists and surgeons as well as researchers involved in medical trials. Researchers that include the people named in the article who are working on adapting an anti-malarial drug into a chemotherapy treatment.

And if you think I'm a "medical quack" or "charlatan" than that's fine too.
          You're only a medical quack if you are making money from selling ineffective and unscientific nonsense to people desperate for a miracle cure. I prefer to think you aren't doing that.

Comment

Back in March I saw an HBO doc on a breast & some other form of cancer drug that was made from a mutated measles virus...when it ended I switched on CBS 60 mins who did a report on a brain cancer drug that was made from mutated polio virus.

Both these drugs worked by attaching or bonding to the cancer cells which are said to be invisible to the human immune system and making them visible or identifiable to the immune system...which reportedly CAN effectively defeat cancer when it can see it.

Your link seems to report not exactly the same type of principle in terms of how theses cures work...but in it's ability to react directly with the cancer cells. This herb seems to kill the cancer cells with iron.
            Last edited by jaded; 04-29-2015, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Back in March I saw an HBO doc on a breast & some other form of cancer drug that was made from a mutated measles virus...when it ended I switched on CBS 60 mins who did a report on a brain cancer drug that was made from mutated polio virus.

Both these drugs worked by attaching or bonding to the cancer cells which are said to be invisible to the human immune system and making them visible or identifiable to the immune system...which reportedly CAN effectively defeat cancer when it can see it.

Your link seems to report not exactly the same type of principle in terms of how theses cures work...but in it's ability to react directly with the cancer cells. This herb seems to kill the cancer cells with iron.
              The article is a bit all over the place which is what you would expect from a site called "collective evolution" that has a headline talking about "this little known Chinese herb", but from what I understand this chemical kills cells by fooling them into absorbing the chemical as iron and then inside the cells reacting with the membrane and killing them off. Because cancer cells have a tendency to be iron hungry they absorb more of the chemical than healthy cells and so die at a faster rate. However this process is still too devastating to regular cells hence the need for new methods being researched that improve the ration of cancerous cells to healthy cells being destroyed.

And I will reiterate that just because this is a new chemical being reapplied to cancer treatment doesn't mean it isn't chemotherapy.

Comment

Sounds like the start of a cliched zombie movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Sounds like the start of a cliched zombie movie.
                  Actually...it was pretty remarkable...very successful and no side-effects. It is a smart drug and appears to be the answer to cancer.

Comment

Actually...it was pretty remarkable...very successful and no side-effects. It is a smart drug and appears to be the answer to cancer.
                    literally could quote this and put it in the opening 'news montage' of the World War Z film.

Agree it is amazing what they are doing though.

Comment

Seems like piggy beat me to the punch...all that needed to be said about this really...

Comment

Working...
                      X