This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I highly suggest you reconsider that position.
    That's because you are highly suggestible.

Comment

God is rooting for Pacquiao on May 2nd.

Comment

The only thing frodobaggins has succeeded in doing is making a mockery of himself and his god.

The amount of people he's saved/enlightened/inspired: 0

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          God is rooting for Pacquiao on May 2nd.

Not even god can save Pacquiao from the schooling he's about to receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            Not even god can save Pacquiao from the schooling he's about to receive.

He's not a big boxing fan but I think he's right about this one.

WAR PACMAN!!!

Comment

He's not a big boxing fan but I think he's right about this one.

WAR PACMAN!!!
              I really wish it was true, but I have a feeling that not only is Mayweather going to win, I think he might stop Pac. That right hand is going to be there all day for him.

Comment

I really wish it was true, but I have a feeling that not only is Mayweather going to win, I think he might stop Pac. That right hand is going to be there all day for him.

Floyd can't KO his baby mama's, his last knockout victory was against Hatton damn near 10 years ago.

Trust me breh, he's going to shell up Joshua Clottey style once he starts getting tagged.

Pac by easier than expected UD

Comment

Floyd can't KO his baby mama's, his last knockout victory was against Hatton damn near 10 years ago.

Trust me breh, he's going to shell up Joshua Clottey style once he starts getting tagged.

Pac by easier than expected UD
                  Don't sleep on Mayweathers power, it doesn't come from a thud like Margarito for example, it comes from speed.

The biggest issue I have, is how careless Pac is. It's the reason Marquez KO'd him, he reaches after the feints.

Mayweather is going to go backwards for 3-4 rounds maybe, then he's going to adjust like always and I even see him walking Pac down.

Remember, Pac isn't that big. If Marquez can KO him, Mayweather can as well.

Comment

Don't sleep on Mayweathers power, it doesn't come from a thud like Margarito for example, it comes from speed.

The biggest issue I have, is how careless Pac is. It's the reason Marquez KO'd him, he reaches after the feints.

Mayweather is going to go backwards for 3-4 rounds maybe, then he's going to adjust like always and I even see him walking Pac down.

Remember, Pac isn't that big. If Marquez can KO him, Mayweather can as well.

If only boxing worked like that, lol.

Good luck May 2nd bro-ski.

Comment

If only boxing worked like that, lol.

Good luck May 2nd bro-ski.
                      I'm rooting for Pac and I'm not making a triangle theory between the two. I'm just saying that Marquez isn't that much harder a puncher as Mayweather.

At least according to the fighters that have faced both. I want Pac to win, I just don't think it's even going to be close. I see Mayweather dominating thoroughly.

Comment

Working...
                      X