No announcement yet.

UK cop does Fat Yanks proud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    From what I can tell, there was a minor scuffle outside the job centre. Though obviously not making any attempt to resist arrest means he has to be pepper sprayed in the eyes.

Did you like the cop to the little old lady telling him the kid was innocent?

"GET OUT OF MY FACE NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!"
    He was resisting though. He refused to follow the officers instructions. Police putting people in cuffs until they find out what's happened i believe is common, i've seen it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Dunno about that.

What more could have done with the equipment he had? Lol

I thought he was gonna twist the kid's nipples at one point.

Your average copper on the street is more about customer service. We do a pretty good job by and large not being ****s.

If we legalised all class A drugs and had strict quality control I wonder how much real crime we would actually have.
      Idk if you Google police brutality in America you would see why I think this is weak... it's like a pat on the butt the way he peppered sprayed the kid By american standards... if it was an American pig that No good criminal would get pepper sprayed elbowed choked handcuffed then kicked in the face for not shutting up... just pigs being pigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Idk if you Google police brutality in America you would see why I think this is weak... it's like a pat on the butt the way he peppered sprayed the kid By american standards... if it was an American pig that No good criminal would get pepper sprayed elbowed choked handcuffed then kicked in the face for not shutting up... just pigs being pigs...
        That probably would have happened if he wasn't surrounded by witnesses with phones. A cop punched the **** out of my ribs when i was being a **** when getting arrested for drunk and disorderly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            That probably would have happened if he wasn't surrounded by witnesses with phones. A cop punched the **** out of my ribs when i was being a **** when getting arrested for drunk and disorderly.
            Thats the difference... American pigs do it while on camera then cover it up and still get away with it... And I wouldnt call you a c.until for being drunk and disorderly... I'd call the pig a c.until for not letting you have fun... ive said it before I can't stand pigs... the only good pig is a dead pig...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              We try our best, but being savagely violent doesn't come naturally to us.
              That's not true. There's much more fighting in Britain, just brawling. Pubs, schools, whatever, in Fatyankistan and Moosefuckland a fight at school prompts a full police response instead of just a mild telling off.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                That's not true. There's much more fighting in Britain, just brawling. Pubs, schools, whatever, in Fatyankistan and Moosefuckland a fight at school prompts a full police response instead of just a mild telling off.
                I don't know for sure but I think Canada has you beat in brawling by a long shot. It's like all they do is watch hockey and get in bar fights.

Comment

thats weak!

stomp on the lil dudes neck then we talking.

Comment

That was some hardcore ****.

Comment

Do you guys think he lived?

Comment

Working...
                      X