• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bang!

there you go!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      lol

very few will get this reference, and that's because they're soft.
      I dont get it and im not soft. Come at me bro

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Oh no! thats what we were worried about!
        Julian Jackson... what a dig that guy had.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          I dont get it and im not soft. Come at me bro

you don't know sh#t about boxing.

if you're willing to sit through a lecture, the bscene big boys will edify you about julian jackson, one of the hardest punchers of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you don't know sh#t about boxing.

if you're willing to sit through a lecture, the bscene big boys will edify you about julian jackson, one of the hardest punchers of all time.
            Id sit through that lecture, when and what time?.....is there gonna be quiz on this bruh?
            Last edited by boxingfan91; 04-14-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Id sit throught that lecture, when and what time?.....is there gonna be quiz on this bruh?

jackson's from the virgin islands. he went undefeated in the early to mid 80's until running into mike mccallum for a jr MW title and getting stopped in the second round. he was getting beaten up, but it's a horrible stoppage. it's a short fight, if you care to look at it. mccallum is an all time great at jr MW.

he went undefeated for several years after that, winning a title at jr MW. he knocked terry norris out when norris was still a bit green. all of his jr MW title wins were knockouts. he moved up to MW and won a title. he knocked out all but one of his opponents while he was a MW champion. he was knocked out in the 5th by gerald mcclellan, and in the rematch in the first. after that he was done.

he's regularly cited as one of the hardest punchers of all time. he's the hardest puncher at 154 that i've seen. maybe you can make the argument for tommy hearns. he's also inarguably an all time great puncher at 160. very few guys can claim to have that kind of all time power in two divisions.

he was a very good fighter, but not a great fighter. his chin wasn't awful, but it wasn't great. he was a bit of a one trick pony. his power punching was polished, but he wasn't like tommy hearns, who could box your doors off if his power wasn't working or if he got hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X