Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    thuggish family
    So that makes hillbilly, redneck and thug used to describe them. I'll add miscreant, homeless and hopeless.

Have a feeling that the mom was washing either herself or her clothes in the Walmart bathroom while her boys guarded the door. Which set off this whole chain of bizarre events.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you're removing blame from the group of hillbillies that tried to kill them, and placing it on the police.

you get that the cops didn't shoot first, right? one of those guys tried to grab the gun of the cop who was shot, and actually succeeded in shooting him in the leg.

you sound ridiculous. i don't know if you even watchd the video. you certainly didn't watch it enough to know what was happening. for instance, there is a verbal attempt to separate the family, and that's what sets them off.

finally, it is "have," not "of."

if anything, these cops were slow to pull the trigger. they're lucky the family wasn't armed, or the cops may be dead.
      Correct me on grammar when you learn to use capitals.

Its not a big issue in the sense that its just my opinion. I didnt mean the result of the incident.

Im talking just about what started it off. Not what happened once it started. You are the one saying they should of waded in to separate them based on the fact one of them tried to grab a cops gun. That doesnt make logical sense. You cant say what they should of done based on what happened afterwards. Cops cant see into the future.

I will put it to you like this, do you think there was any possible way the cops could have handled that any better?
      I like to think as trained and experienced officers they could have. That is all.

And i dont think im removing the blame from anyone. Where did i say the family werent to blame? I only commented on the police.
      The family are idiots, and started it. But imo the police could of handled it better. Some****inghow.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I will put it to you like this, do you think there was any possible way the cops could have handled that any better?
        I like to think as trained and experienced officers they could have. That is all.
        How much do you know about police training? How many similar situations do you think that these officers deal with every single day?

The chief of police for the area remarked that the family used tactics designed to exploit police training, such as rolling when tasered, grabbing at the eyes and nose instead of punching, and pretending to surrender and then starting to attack again.

The police tactics work 99% of the time, and were exploited by a family of millenarian anti-government crackpots intent on harming the police.

Comment

• It was a volatile situation that no matter how well the police handled it, it was going to kick off. I think the police actually showed a lot of restraint. When that guy was on top battling for the officer's gun, he still wasn't shot until he shot the officer in the leg.

The man who died faced the unfortunate but necessary consequences of his stupid actions. There was no police brutality or trigger happy officers here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn View Post
            It was a volatile situation that no matter how well the police handled it, it was going to kick off. I think the police actually showed a lot of restraint. When that guy was on top battling for the officer's gun, he still wasn't shot until he shot the officer in the leg.

The man who died faced the unfortunate but necessary consequences of his stupid actions. There was no police brutality or trigger happy officers here.
            An immense amount of restraint when you look at recent events. I'm surprised they weren't mowed down.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Correct me on grammar when you learn to use capitals.

Its not a big issue in the sense that its just my opinion. I didnt mean the result of the incident.

Im talking just about what started it off. Not what happened once it started. You are the one saying they should of waded in to separate them based on the fact one of them tried to grab a cops gun. That doesnt make logical sense. You cant say what they should of done based on what happened afterwards. Cops cant see into the future.

And i dont think im removing the blame from anyone. Where did i say the family werent to blame? I only commented on the police.
              The family are idiots, and started it. But imo the police could of handled it better. Some****inghow.

i have no issues with capitalization. the word processing programs that i use capitalize for me, and have for close to a decade. it slows my typing down to capitalize myself. i'm not going to waste any more time on this website than i have to.

that's a silly statement to make, that it could have been handled better. do you think the cops could have diffused the situation? what would you have done?

cops separated them because it's the best way to get a clear picture of what happened, and make the situation safer. that's why they tried to separate the group, not because of clairvoyance.

you've obviously never been in a situation like that. a cop kicked another cop in the face. a headlight becomes a blinding impediment when there's a shadow. you'd be out of breath in literally seconds after a struggle like that [when somebody is choking you, and three of his hillbilly friends are kicking you.] it was freaking anarchy.

blame should be placed on the family that broke the law, brawled with, and tried to kill police.

police are men with families. they're not capable of handling every nighttime, life and death brawl to your standards, evidently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                An immense amount of restraint when you look at recent events. I'm surprised they weren't mowed down.

nah, dude. police were incompetent. you don't split up the family!

ask the noose.

Comment

• if you look at my posts, it's clear that i'm saying that the separation functions to

a: get a clear picture of what happened. you split people up, look for inconsistencies in their stories, and at the very least you can prove they are obstructing justice, and arrest them. then you can sort out the rest while you've got them in jail.

b: make the situation safer. a group of 10 people is more dangerous than five groups of two.

clairvoyance was never discussed.

noose is losing brownie points with NE as this thread unfolds. time to post up some art, bro. you're losing me.
                  Last edited by New England; 04-14-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    if you look at my posts, it's clear that i'm saying that the separation functions to

a: get a clear picture of what happened. you split people up, look for inconsistencies in their stories, and at the very least you can approve they are obstructing justice, and arrest them. then you can sort out the rest while you've got them in jail.

b: make the situation safer. a group of 10 people is more dangerous than five groups of two.

clairvoyance was never discussed.

noose is losing brownie points with NE as this thread unfolds. time to post up some art, bro. you're losing me.
                    This is common sense, who argued against this? lol

First thing cops do is separate people that are suspected of having committed a crime for the very reasons you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                      This is common sense, who argued against this? lol

First thing cops do is separate people that are suspected of having committed a crime for the very reasons you posted.

the noose

i like him, and he's a very talented artist, but he's slipping.

bscene is catching up to him. he can't sustain E punches that he used to either slip and counter, or just eat like m and m's , and his reflexes are shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X