Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

What the hell did I just watch?

Comment

this is why i dont go to Walmart

obviously i dont know all the details but from what i saw, the police said on more than 10 occasions to get on the ground and that group resisted...i've seen less patience from other cops

Comment

Holy ****. Had to watch some parts over. This was absolutely savage. I'm honestly surprised more people weren't shot. How stupid do you have to be to squad fight the cops? What did they think was going to happen? One of the craziest videos I've watched recently for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Holy ****. Had to watch some parts over. This was absolutely savage. I'm honestly surprised more people weren't shot. How stupid do you have to be to squad fight the cops? What did they think was going to happen? One of the craziest videos I've watched recently for sure.

yup...try that **** with the LAPD and we'd have a massacre

Comment

Holy Shyt.

A couple more of those guys could have easily been shot and it would have been justified.

Crazy hillbillies.

Comment

Those morons should all get donkey of the day.

Comment

Very strange family.

Comment

What a ****ing mess.

Looked like a non-violent dispute until the cops showed up. They engaged in a damn brawl. Like like a wild west bar fight.

By the end of the week there will be another needless death at the hands of the police. Just seems like they could of handled this better.

Comment

lmfao the real life reno 911

but lmfao @ 3:18 the one cop kicks his own partner in the face lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X