No announcement yet.

Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Judging from the outside, digging in their background, and seeing their countenance, I don't think they understood what the cop meant by splitting them up. I think they interpret that to mean permanently. I don't think the "children" were ready to leave their parents' home...sorry minivan. I would fight to stay, too, if I am living for free.
    If you look at their background you'll see that they are anti-police, anti-government, anti-society and think that the world is going to end soon (something that they are happy about). They employed tactics against the officers that are designed to cause maximum disruption to the techniques employed by police.

Comment

• when white people rage.. they rage!!

Comment

• Is it me or are cops more tolerant when it comes to dealing with white people? There's another video of a white lady pulling a giant knife out on a cop and they tackle her.

It seems black people reach for their license and they are shot 8 times in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
          Is it me or are cops more tolerant when it comes to dealing with white people? There's another video of a white lady pulling a giant knife out on a cop and they tackle her.

It seems black people reach for their license and they are shot 8 times in the face.
          I think you're on to something here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            Is it me or are cops more tolerant when it comes to dealing with white people? There's another video of a white lady pulling a giant knife out on a cop and they tackle her.

white guy takes out knife

white cops: sir, put that knife down, sir, please put that knife down now.

black guy reaches in his back pocket to get his wallet

white cops: stop mother fucker!! pew pew bang bang

Comment

• I got 'em for the low low.

Hit a cracka up for the additional BS discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                what da fcuk was that Wow! at one point I couldn't tell who was on who's side...wait a second isn't that SP50's Suburban?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  white guy takes out knife

white cops: sir, put that knife down, sir, please put that knife down now.

black guy reaches in his back pocket to get his wallet

white cops: stop mother fucker!! pew pew bang bang
                  I mean, seriously. It seems as though I see videos of cops being super patient with white people, and black people get fu.cked up.

IDK, I think cops need to be trained differently. I really, really do because it's shoot first and ask questions later.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    what da fcuk was that Wow! at one point I couldn't tell who was on who's side...wait a second isn't that SP50's Suburban?
                    Why the fuck you think I sold that thing?

I had no idea the family was so talented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Why the fuck you think I sold that thing?

I had no idea the family was so talented.

Comment

Working...
                      X