Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this really isn't studied.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Lmao it's definitely a choice. Nobody forced you to stick your thing in another man's poop shoot.

It's your choice it's whatever but don't say you didn't wanna stick it there lmao

what about women?

anecdotally, they're much more open with experimenting with the other sex, particularly when they first make it out on their own.

Comment

• Choice. A lot of ****s rebel against parents in this way, I had childhood friends who decided to become gay just like that, even after presumably being born normal. It's a wicked world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Choice. A lot of ****s rebel against parents in this way, I had childhood friends who decided to become gay just like that, even after presumably being born normal. It's a wicked world.
          No you're wrong.

As a kid (about 7 or 8) me and the other boys in the neighborhood noticed this one weird kid. He didn't act like us, like a regular boy. His mannerisms were very effeminate and odd. Once he outright tried to touch an older boy's dick.I remember. We ostracized him for that gay ****. He came out of the womb a ****. Ever since then I knew some people are simply born gay, others choose to be gay but regardless there are some that are definitely born ****sexual. We all knew that one weird queer kid growing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Dont a higher % of gays pass off stds?
            Yeah esp. HIV which is informally known as a **** disease because a higher percentage of gay people get it than straight people. I read a study where they showed HIV spreads faster amongst fudge-packers.

Comment

• This thread is so gay

Comment

• ask yourself this, why don't you **** men ?

Comment

• Its not a choice. It's a disorder and increasingly treatable.

Volumes of research done including the inheritance model:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0002282

What are they gonna do though? Report this on MSNBC/FOX/CNN/etc?

It has words with more than 4 letters in them. And there's nothing to really argue about. Ratings would take a dive.

It will be a few more generations of people thinking ****sexuals are just "magical" and refusing to acknowledge that it's a mundane biological disorder.

They don't deserve to be attacked. They don't deserve to be worshiped. Just people with abnormal biology.
                  Last edited by ////; 06-22-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    this really isn't studied.
                    Sarcastic?

Comment

• If this man doesn't turn you on,you don't have a ****ing pulse. It doesn't make you gay,it only means you're human.

Comment

Working...
                      X