Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman reigns is winning tonight. Passing of the torch

Comment

• I've lost so much interest in WWE since the brand split I don't think I've watched a show since.
      For the first time in 8 years I'm not watching a Wrestlemania.

Completely forgot it was on. Every match just seemed ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Roman reigns is winning tonight. Passing of the torch
        That crowd reaction would be hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I've lost so much interest in WWE since the brand split I don't think I've watched a show since.
          For the first time in 8 years I'm not watching a Wrestlemania.

Completely forgot it was on. Every match just seemed ****
          I wasn't really hyped about this one, but it turned out to be pretty good, above average mania.
          Will probably become a legendary one with gronk, hardy boys return, undertaker retiring..

Comment

• Roman beats undertaker cleanly..

Jim Ross returns to announce the match on commentary

Pretty good slobberknocker between Roman and undertaker, match was going good until they botched romans attempt at tombstoning undertaker, not once but twice in a row botched it, totally killed the excitement. Then Roman hit taker with like a million spears. 1-2-3

Afterwards, Roman leaves the ring, undertaker doesn't move at all, finally sits up, proceeds to take off his gloves, jacket and hat and leave them in the middle of the ring, went ringside and kissed his wife, and then walked off into the sunset.. fairly certain that was the end of the undertaker

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Roman beats undertaker cleanly..

Jim Ross returns to announce the match on commentary

Pretty good slobberknocker between Roman and undertaker, match was going good until they botched romans attempt at tombstoning undertaker, not once but twice in a row botched it, totally killed the excitement. Then Roman hit taker with like a million spears. 1-2-3

Afterwards, Roman leaves the ring, undertaker doesn't move at all, finally sits up, proceeds to take off his gloves, jacket and hat and leave them in the middle of the ring, went ringside and kissed his wife, and then walked off into the sunset.. fairly certain that was the end of the undertaker
              What a ****ty ending.

Comment

• Roman reigns is trash.

So trash he got cut from the cfl yes garbage ass couldnt even make it in canada

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Why did they do goldberg like that. That was too short
                  Undertakers entrance was longer than the brock goldberg match smh

Comment

• last match I watched on the card was HHH/Rollins. I was exhausted after that. I'll catch Goldberg/Lesnar 2, but I don't care about seeing an old Undertaker getting carried by Reigns.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-03-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Roman reigns is trash.

So trash he got cut from the cfl yes garbage ass couldnt even make it in canada
                      Nor did The Rock & it made him finally give that up & pursue wrestling & now we give you Roman Reigns. Your Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X