No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Any fans of the TNA product or at least when it was hot? 2003-2009.
    I saw the hardys fight er i mean brother nero and the other brother. **** was ****ing ******ed. But i genuinely bursted out laughing a few times during that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      I saw the hardys fight er i mean brother nero and the other brother. **** was ****ing ******ed. But i genuinely bursted out laughing a few times during that fight
      Broken Matt Hardy is the best wrestling character of the year.... I dont watch TNA anymore but I always catch the Hardy bros part on Reddit haha

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Didn't watch Smackdown yesterday, was busy was it any good? Worth watching on the Network?

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Broken Matt Hardy is the best wrestling character of the year.... I dont watch TNA anymore but I always catch the Hardy bros part on Reddit haha

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Didn't watch Smackdown yesterday, was busy was it any good? Worth watching on the Network?
        Did u see that match i was talking about? Their wrestling in the woods or some ****.

Nah i didnt catch it.
        Do u watch lucha underground? I hear its pretty good

Comment

Did u see that match i was talking about? Their wrestling in the woods or some ****.

Nah i didnt catch it.
          Do u watch lucha underground? I hear its pretty good
          The Final Deletion. Yep , GOAT stuff.. It was at the Hardy family compound in North Carolina

Don't watch LU.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            The Final Deletion. Yep , GOAT stuff.. It was at the Hardy family compound in North Carolina

Don't watch LU.
            oh **** was it? It looked huge.

why not? I started hearing about it when i saw the final deletion on youtube and they kept bringing it up in the comments

Comment

• you are so much more than a dilapidated boat

Comment

Yeah, I understand where Rudiyo is coming from on Broken Matt character being great and all & how dedicated Matt has been to protect it so from the stand point of professionalism I commend Matt, but the angle was ******ed & TNA has just gone down hill since 09. They're on a channel on a channel called Pop tv.............Pop..........once again Pop Tv.

I understand using WWE names to boost your brand, but they should've been brought as a springboard for the TNA originals like Joe, Styles, Daniels to go to the next level rather it was opposite. Daniels never even got to hold their World title ffs but a guy like Kennedy did. Safe to say its where WWE rejects go.

When I talk about TNA being ****e it comes from someone who legit wanted them to reach a level where they'd compete with WWE on an equal basis, unlike some fans who pray it shuts down & ppl lose jobs because they're sadists.

Comment

• Geezus christ.
                  Watch the video if you can. **** is ****ing hilarious. The comments are even more hilarious

Comment

• Whatever happened to Truth? He was a member of Life Style Trashy.

Comment

Geezus christ.
                      Watch the video if you can. **** is ****ing hilarious. The comments are even more hilarious

Man this is so gay. Remember the times when they had LAX? That was one bad azz, provocative, heel tag team. Now we have this. I don't even watch TNA. Gregory Shane Helms (Hurricane) was on Talk is Jericho talking about how its improving since he has been an agent there. Zzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X