Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Jenner is becoming a Kardashian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck is happening to this country?

This dude was a Wheaties box champ, Decathlon Gold winner.

And now...

This.

I'm not that old. I grew up in California. The land of fruits and nutjobs, so they say.

I think I'm somewhat open minded about things.

But this is just fucking weird.

Comment

Damn!..lack of testosterone is a muthafuka when you get old.

Comment

he always was a woman on the inside. but thats a long time to hide it.

Comment

It seems like alot of trouble to go to for just a cosmetic change because you felt the way you felt regardless of how you appeared physically but if it makes you happy, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            It seems like alot of trouble to go to for just a cosmetic change because you felt the way you felt regardless of how you appeared physically but if it makes you happy, go ahead.
            thing is, he's still a heterosexual who is attracted to women. This is why this is so perplexing. Normally you want to appeal to women if you are attracted to them. Yet he wants to change himself physically and look like a woman, while claiming he's still hetereosexual.

cant wrap my head around that part. but yea. he wants to look like a freak, as long as he's happy i guess

Comment

Best athlete in the world in the 70s? Only because LeBron wasn't born yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                Best athlete in the world in the 70s? Only because LeBron wasn't born yet.

I don't know.

But it would be pretty hard to fathom opening up whatever device is around when I'm in my 70's and see say, Jordan, going through the same deal.

Does not compute...

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  thing is, he's still a heterosexual who is attracted to women. This is why this is so perplexing. Normally you want to appeal to women if you are attracted to them. Yet he wants to change himself physically and look like a woman, while claiming he's still hetereosexual.

cant wrap my head around that part. but yea. he wants to look like a freak, as long as he's happy i guess
                  He's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    He's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
                    lol that's a mindfcuk to decipher

Comment

All I need in life is my wallet and my dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X