Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Jenner is becoming a Kardashian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even on MTO they saying that Kanye's hips have gotten wider just hanging out with the Kardashian clan.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
      yea its hard to believe this man was a virile, red blooded, handsome American male who epitomized masculinity

he is a metaphor for America's deterioration of values and manhood.
      No, what it represents what the lies and hypocrisy of America in thinking that every man is this "red blooded masculine man" like you describe.

The truth is we live in a very diverse world, where people are born a gender, but feel the opposite gender. Where people are attracted and fall in love with people of the same sex, and where people identify as different than we expect them to.

If anyone thinks this is a new transformation, they don't understand what transgender is. Jenner has been this way for a long time, he's just now getting the courage to come out as the person he really is.

Good for him.

Comment

ugh............

Comment

Fuggen BETA!

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            No, what it represents what the lies and hypocrisy of America in thinking that every man is this "red blooded masculine man" like you describe.

The truth is we live in a very diverse world, where people are born a gender, but feel the opposite gender. Where people are attracted and fall in love with people of the same sex, and where people identify as different than we expect them to.

If anyone thinks this is a new transformation, they don't understand what transgender is. Jenner has been this way for a long time, he's just now getting the courage to come out as the person he really is.

Good for him.
            He has transformed pole vaulting by Olympian proportions.

Comment

It's on now...waiting to see if Kim flashes her big ass.
              Last edited by jaded; 04-24-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post

Good for him.
                Forever according to him. He said he has known he "is" a woman since he was a child. He tried turning into a woman in the 1980s with surgery and hormones but gave up.

I didn't see the interview though, just read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Forever according to him. He said he has known he "is" a woman since he was a child. He tried turning into a woman in the 1980s with surgery and hormones but gave up.

I didn't see the interview though, just read about it.
                  Just as well you didn't see it...what a waste of time...No Kim Kardashian ass...nada. The funniest thing about the interview was when he talked about sexual reassignment surgery...which he said he would get to in the future. In the future? The guy is 65 years old...so when he's 70 he's going chop off his cock and balls and install a vagina? Most 70 year old women wish they didn't have a vagina because they leak and have to wear diapers. What the fuck is he going to do with a 70 year old vagina anyways...go to sex clubs and participate in orgies? For a guy who had everything going for him he really is a fucked up 65 year old Olympian who used to bone a Kardashian. Why couldn't he just be happy with that and all the money?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Just as well you didn't see it...what a waste of time...No Kim Kardashian ass...nada. The funniest thing about the interview was when he talked about sexual reassignment surgery...which he said he would get to in the future. In the future? The guy is 65 years old...so when he's 70 he's going chop off his cock and balls and install a vagina? Most 70 year old women wish they didn't have a vagina because they leak and have to wear diapers. What the fuck is he going to do with a 70 year old vagina anyways...go to sex clubs and participate in orgies? For a guy who had everything going for him he really is a fucked up 65 year old Olympian who used to bone a Kardashian. Why couldn't he just be happy with that and all the money?
                    I don't know, it's very difficult to comprehend, especially when he says he's still attracted to women.

Frank Maloney did the same thing at 62 years old:

I was born in the wrong body and have always known I was a woman. I cant keep living in the shadows, that is why I am doing what I am today. Living with the burden any longer would have killed me.

What was wrong at birth is now being medically corrected. I have a female brain. I knew I was different from the minute I could compare myself to other children. I wasnt in the right body. I was jealous of girls.

The feeling of wanting to be like and dress like a woman has always been there, she says. I consciously made the decision that I wouldnt dress like a woman but it was a constant urge."

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I don't know, it's very difficult to comprehend, especially when he says he's still attracted to women.
                      So then he's transitioning into a lesbian I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X