No announcement yet.

Whats up with Obama and Iran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Obama is a soft arse... He isn't handling any of the actual talks.. Dude is just a talking head..
    Anyone that is unbiased and watched his presidency realizes that the guy is a good talker, but is not a take control type guy
    Adam you served right? We are all good

Comment

Obama is a soft arse... He isn't handling any of the actual talks.. Dude is just a talking head..
      Anyone that is unbiased and watched his presidency realizes that the guy is a good talker, but is not a take control type guy
      He's the president. He doesn't have to beat his chest to let everyone know who's in charge. He's made some incredibly difficult decisions throughout his presidency that paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Adam you served right? We are all good
        Yeah, but what the hell does that have to do with my post.. I don't understand what your saying "we are all good". .???

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          He's the president. He doesn't have to beat his chest to let everyone know who's in charge. He's made some incredibly difficult decisions throughout his presidency that paid off.
          Like what? He has passed the buck or kicked the can down the road nearly everytime..
          And I'm no Obama hater, I voted for him in 08 but his talk of a transparent government and open administration is pure crap.. He is better than bush, and nowhere near a Clinton or Reagan..
          The guy literally hasn't made any tough decisions on his own
          Gay marriage
          Budget
          Anything international.... Putin clowns this dude

Obama means well but he is soft,,, Hillary Clinton is more boss player than him

Comment

He's trying to avoid another dumb war. What else?
            That's true, but Iran is loon ville... They need to be kept in check.. If not then all hell will break loose..

Comment

Yeah, but what the hell does that have to do with my post.. I don't understand what your saying "we are all good". .???
              OIF?

We did our service.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                OIF?

We did our service.
                Gotcha,,,,,,

Comment

Like what? He has passed the buck or kicked the can down the road nearly everytime..
                  And I'm no Obama hater, I voted for him in 08 but his talk of a transparent government and open administration is pure crap.. He is better than bush, and nowhere near a Clinton or Reagan..
                  The guy literally hasn't made any tough decisions on his own
                  Gay marriage
                  Budget
                  Anything international.... Putin clowns this dude

Obama means well but he is soft,,, Hillary Clinton is more boss player than him
                  Time to read up man. For one, the auto bailout was HUGE. Instead of simply giving GM and Chrysler survival money, he made sure it came with stipulations that forced the companies to restructure and become more efficient. Without the bailout, the Midwest falls apart. Now the industry is booming once again.

- Finally got us out of ridiculously inept Iraq War.
                  - Made the call to move on Bin Laden (even though they weren't even sure if he was there. This call put soldiers at risk and could've destroyed his political career if the mission failed. It was a gutsy call that many around him wouldn't have made).
                  -Formed a more expansive START Treaty with Russia to draw down nuclear weapons.
                  -Went all in on Affordable Care Act even though it would be a hotly contested issue that would use up his political capital early in his term. The law is helping people.
                  -Expanded Pell Grants for college students.
                  -He spearheaded more significant legislation than any president since LBJ. He's better than Clinton and Reagan. They didn't face the challenges he had.
                  -And how did Putin clown him? By taking a picture with his shirt off? Get out of here with that rhetorical nonsense. It's based on nothing.

I could go on and on.
                  Last edited by RespekonMyName; 04-03-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

That's true, but Iran is loon ville... They need to be kept in check.. If not then all hell will break loose..
                    That's why we need to keep putting diplomatic pressure on them with help from nations around the world. This is a new era of American politics. No more of the cowboy BS.

Comment

Time to read up man. For one, the auto bailout was HUGE. Instead of simply giving GM and Chrysler survival money, he made sure it came with stipulations that forced the companies to restructure and become more efficient. Without the bailout, the Midwest falls apart. Now the industry is booming once again.

- Finally got us out of ridiculously inept Iraq War.
                      - Made the call to move on Bin Laden (even though they weren't even sure if he was there. This call put soldiers at risk and could've destroyed his political career if the mission failed. It was a gutsy call that many around him wouldn't have made).
                      -Formed a more expansive START Treaty with Russia to draw down nuclear weapons.
                      -Went all in on Affordable Care Act even though it would be a hotly contested issue that would use up his political capital early in his term. The law is helping people.
                      -Expanded Pell Grants for college students.
                      -He spearheaded more significant legislation than any president since LBJ. He's better than Clinton and Reagan. They didn't face the challenges he had.
                      -And how did Putin clown him? By taking a picture with his shirt off? Get out of here with rhetorical nonsense. It's based on nothing.

I could go on and on.
                      Nearly all of that isn't because of him.., I don't blame him for a lot, but I'm not going to give him credit for stuff just because he was president at the time

And he hasn't done anything but back out of places and caused radicals to gain footholds all over..
                      Healthcare act is one of the most inept acts I have ever seen enacted.. Over 600 million spent on a website that didn't even work at launch,,, should have costed 10 mil in the private sector..

Or how about when he shut down the war memorials, even though the cost of flying around Michelle Obama in her own jet for one year would fund the memorials for years..
                      This guy talks big, but would never live under the rules he sets, hence why congress is exempt for partaking in healthcare act or social security, etc

This dude is a joke, and nothing but a talker.. Benghazi, he couldn't even deal with it and left command center when an embassy was under attack, and told advisors to deal with it...

After 7 years in office, I don't see how anyone could think this guy is a leader.. Only sheep that vote for one party would think he is a leader

Comment

Working...
                      X