Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother of the Year of 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are the type of scum bags that should be getting their heads chopped off by isis

poor kids I can't imagine what hell they must of went thru with that bitch

RIP

Comment

Detroit...nuff said. We should take people like her and make them human shields for the humvees of our military personnel serving over seas. Since they don't wanna pay for armor to protect our soldiers we can just stick these fkers all around them vehicles like a meat shield. It would not only work to protect our soldiers, but it would also scare the fk out of everyone.
      Last edited by DannYankee; 03-27-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Detroit...nuff said. We should take people like her and make them human shields for the humvees of our military personnel serving over seas. Since they don't wanna pay for armor to protect our soldiers we can just stick these fkers all around them vehicles like a meat shield. It would not only work to protect our soldiers, but it would also scare the fk out of everyone.

I vote for this

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          this got my vote too

Comment

is she black? don't tell me that it is.

Comment

I'm lost for words

She's gonna get life in prison but for some people who have commited such heinous crimes, life in prison is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                I'm lost for words

She's gonna get life in prison but for some people who have commited such heinous crimes, life in prison is not enough
                Good to see someone from across the pond has the same point of view.

Really nothing more to discuss.

Firing squad.

No need to hear a bunch of ******* whining about the terrible injustice, botched upped death penalty executions.

.30-06's are cheap and abundant.

You have got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I'm lost for words

What would going further in the punishment achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    She gets her head turned into canoe, and a closed casket dirt nap.

Instead, we have a prison industry and the people behind it make a ton of money keeping people locked upped.

Nah.

It isn't about setting an example, or even a deterrent.

It's a reckoning.

The death penalty has been neutered.

And it's a fucking shame.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Justice .

Comment

Working...
                      X