Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who here has actually made a female orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LETSGGGO View Post
    Im just honestly not sure if i can bring a female to orgasm using just my member.
    You talking about your girl? Or you single and ride randoms?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      You talking about your girl? Or you single and ride randoms?
      Never had a girlfriend. I'm 25 and have had sex with 11 women. Pretty pathetic I know. Although I did read the average lifetime number of sexual partners is like 15 or something. I have had sex with only 4 of these girls twice, so I've only had sex 15 times unfortunately. 4 prostitutes though. So 19 times. Lost my virginity at 18.

Comment

Never had a girlfriend. I'm 25 and have had sex with 11 women. Pretty pathetic I know. Although I did read the average lifetime number of sexual partners is like 15 or something. I have had sex with only 4 of these girls twice, so I've only had sex 15 times unfortunately. 4 prostitutes though. So 19 times. Lost my virginity at 18.
        Doesn't matter then. As long as you enjoy it and get off who cares. If your single you only need to think about yourself!!!

Comment

Im just honestly not sure if i can bring a female to orgasm using just my member.
          You can, I just find the position that get them off do nothing for me. A girl on top riding real close, and grinding can get off really quickly. And being on top of her real close and creating a lot of friction on her clit will get her off too. I often lose interest ****ing like that. That being said some girls just can't get off with penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgggo View Post
            never had a girlfriend. I'm 25 and have had sex with 11 women. Pretty pathetic i know. Although i did read the average lifetime number of sexual partners is like 15 or something. I have had sex with only 4 of these girls twice, so i've only had sex 15 times unfortunately. 4 prostitutes though. So 19 times. Lost my virginity at 18.
            0-19.......

Comment

easy way to make her finish

let her ride, she knows what she likes, you'll read her body language

play with her breast some, no hard squeezing, just soft touching, pop that puppy in your mouth and slowly lick her nip and around the areola (not Chris Areola, lol)

once she gets into it, she'll pick up riding speed, then reach around and slide the tip of your finger (just the nail part) up her butt, keep it there, no more no less, unless you can clearly tell she doesn't like it then remove and apologize

if you are not sure, just tell her to let you know when she is about to cum, many girls have this as a mental thing, mental stimulation

Comment

Do you know 85% of women don't actually cum from intercourse? Think about all the women you plowed....and how many ****ing faked that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Do you know 85% of women don't actually cum from intercourse? Think about all the women you plowed....and how many ****ing faked that ****!
                  Honestly, I don't give a shit if the girl is faking or not, regardless it makes the experience that much better.

Comment

I never fail

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      Honestly, I don't give a shit if the girl is faking or not, regardless it makes the experience that much better.
                      same here, I want a live body not just some non moaner. I Hate the chicks who try to hold it in, I need the whole theatrics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X