Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looks like Dirks been banned for exposing someone LOL free dirk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yeah.

Free that f@gmouth Dirk Diggler.

He has earned his stripes, and while a typically ginormous ****, he really deserves a place on here, regardless.

Yo momma has a 8 legged vagina, Dirk.

Eat a dick sandwich. With crisps.

Comment

Dirk is banned? Quickly,make as many Andre ward hate threads,and GGG appreciation threads as possible!

Comment

Great Britain summons and prays for Dirk.

Comment

That sucks. Isn't that kinda thing a permaban?

We've lost too many good posters the past year. Not saying that he's a good poster or anything (wink), but you know what I mean. FREE DIRK.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            That sucks. Isn't that kinda thing a permaban?

We've lost too many good posters the past year. Not saying that he's a good poster or anything (wink), but you know what I mean. FREE DIRK.
            if it was him, the dude exposed himself by posting a pic of his (apparent) knuckle after his team lost and gerrard was caught slipping once again. it was an insta pic.

Dirk with his experience, used google to see the dudes face.

i hope its not perma...likely a cool down as his popular on this board.

and the fact his been banned tells me it is the dude too. but who cares about a pic i dont care, he shouldnt post his instagram pics, but i guess his young (looks 14 and apparently talks like his 10 men).

its cool that the guy is a boxing fan, he sure doesnt look like one.

Comment

Fairly sure that's a perma, which is pretty **** cos Dirk is a funny funny poster.

Comment

It best not be a permanent ban or me and my boy Kopite will be pushing wigs back for fun up in the Boxingscene head office.

Free my boy Dirk.

Comment

Damn, I like dirk. I always look forward to beefing with him over khan/bradley. Hope it's not perm ban.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                    Fairly sure that's a perma, which is pretty **** cos Dirk is a funny funny poster.
                    Except the guy definitely wasn't Kopite

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X