No announcement yet.

Ideal vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal vacation

If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be? I'm torn between Porto, portugal or dublin Ireland myself.

A week in Majorca.

Comment

I haven't been to Majorca but I'd say spain is the best place I've been. Every city was better than the next. Cheap drinks, food, hot women, perfect.

Comment

Vietnam. I loved it there.

Although I would like to go to Tokyo as some point.

Comment

I'd go with Ireland.

Ireland and Japan are the top 2 places next on my list to see. However, I doubt you'd go wrong with Portugal. I've never been but Lisbon looks like a great city to visit and even cheaper than Spain probably.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            I'd go with Ireland.

Ireland and Japan are the top 2 places next on my list to see. However, I doubt you'd go wrong with Portugal. I've never been but Lisbon looks like a great city to visit and even cheaper than Spain probably.
            Ya same here, really want to see Japan but I want to check out a few more European places before I go. And ya portugal is pretty cheap, 1-2 euro for beers , cheap food, my brother loved it.

Comment

IRELAND......guinness straight from the mothers t1t!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be? I'm torn between Porto, portugal or dublin Ireland myself.
                Bora Bora.

If you haven't been to Dublin you should go, North American types always love Ireland.

Comment

Dublin is outrageously expensive.

And I'm from London.

Ireland in general is really. I go to Kerry a lot and Tipp. Always come back poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Bora Bora.

If you haven't been to Dublin you should go, North American types always love Ireland.
                    Bora bora looks amazing. I'm not a fan of the North American lifestyle so if Americans love it, I might hate it lol.
                    Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Dublin is outrageously expensive.

And I'm from London.

Ireland in general is really. I go to Kerry a lot and Tipp. Always come back poor.
                    That's why I've been hesitant to go. Flights from here are dirt cheap, about 6-700$, but hotels, food and drink seem to be pricey so it negates the cheap flight. That's why I love spain, cheap flight, 80$ for a actual nice hotel like the room mate chain of hotels, and food and drink are peanuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X