No announcement yet.

A trained Pitbull vs an unarmed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    A Dogo Argentino on the other hand... These dogs are bred to hunt Pumas.

Their predecessor the Cordoba Fighting Dog will kill you and then go find your next of kin and maul them to death aswell.

Comment

Why the hell would I be unarmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Why the hell would I be unarmed?
        liberals
        Last edited by -jose-; 03-19-2015, 05:34 AM.

Comment

The Bitch gets Ray Riced.

Comment

Keep your eyes outside the window from the start of this video with the guy running from the pitbull. Bear in mind this dog is only playing with these guys on a very slippery floor.

Last edited by jaded; 03-18-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

^LOL yeah right 'just playing'. That's what every incompetent dog owner says right before their beast ends up attacking somebody.

Check 0:28 the cop kicks the dog 3 feet into the air. Any kickboxer/mma fighter using kicks would eventually make any Dog quit and cur.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Undoubtedly this is a fight that is capable of going either way, the result being strongly contingent on who the man is.

If it were possible to run a simulation of every male on earth aged between 18-65 in a fight to the death against a trained pitbull, I think thepitbull would come out on top well above 50% of the time.

But that's not really fair because the vast majority of the population is either malnourished or obese or pussies.

So for the sake of fairness, let's use myself as an example. I'm 5'10, 165lbs not overly athletic but I am pretty confident I could take a Pitbull in a fight to the death if it came down to it. Yeah, I will be bitten pretty bad and would probably require lots of surgery and stitches... but for what's at stake, the amount of adrenaline and pure rage in my body, my strength will be able to overpower any creature that weighs only 50-60 pounds. Regardless of what it is. There is nothing stopping me from wrestling and strangling that dog to death.

Thoughts?????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
                In case you know dogs (and particularly this breed) it may not be that difficult...

Comment

God id pay good money to see one of these posters who thinks they can take a pit bull fight one

Comment

Originally posted by ASS WORSHIP 2.0 View Post
                    God id pay good money to see one of these posters who thinks they can take a pit bull fight one
                    For a substantial amount of compensation, I would do this in a heart beat.

That's how confident I am.

Cnce I had the dog mounted and essentially helpless with my hands ringed around the dogs neck while I have it pinned against the floor.... I would spare the animal for ethical reasons and then take my money and go straight to the hospital to treat my bite wounds.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 03-19-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      ^LOL yeah right 'just playing'. That's what every incompetent dog owner says right before their beast ends up attacking somebody.
                      You could see he was just playing when he was chasing that guy down the street from outside the window at the start. The dog is 10 times faster than any human and if he wanted to take him down he'd have had him in a split second...he'd have never had a chance. That's how I know he was playing...think about it. Also when he grabbed the guy...if he wasn't playing he'd have held on and never let go and rag dolled the guy. My dog plays with me like that all the time...snarling loud and acting and tough. She has never so much as scratched me or anyone. If someone saw her doing it they'd freakout and never think it was playing...but it's completely harmless and I usually can't help but laugh when she does it. She grabs my pant leg and immediately takes a position behind me where I can't get her and counters my every movement very intelligently. If I want her to stop I take off a slipper and raise it and she immediately lets go and sits down.

I was laughing my ass off during that video. If you know these dogs it's very funny. These dogs love people and the reality is they rarely attack them. They have had human aggression breed out of them purposely 100's of years ago. That dog should never have gotten loose but somehow it did...you could see it had it's leash on initially. It was probably just some rambunctious pup and the guy got scared and ran and that made the dog want to play. If he had knelt down the dog probably would have started licking his face.
                      Last edited by jaded; 03-19-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X